Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Tell him to lose that shaved part in his haircut. It’s ridiculous
    He comes into my office and I always try to get him to pose for a pic in front of all my Roosters memorabilia. He refuses. Don’t worry I’ve told him numerous times to get a haircut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
      The big difference though is that Bulldogs team was brimming with experience and leadership. Price, Ryan, the Hughes brothers, Pattern, El Masri, Sherwin. This Souffs team has... Cook? Reynolds? Oh dear...

Indeed this current Scabs squad is as devoid of leadership following the consecutive retirements of GI, Sam, and Sutton as any so called contender you're likely to see.

I think they'll struggle to make the top 8 tbh, having given them a bit more hope in the pre season.
      Yeah the Bulldogs side was stacked with talent, Souths have a few good players surrounded by toilers

Comment

• I would not be overly surprised if he didn't tell Souffs, but based only that is a non event.
        I do think he probably did tell them as Souffs have a reputation of not reporting incidents.
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He comes into my office and I always try to get him to pose for a pic in front of all my Roosters memorabilia. He refuses. Don’t worry I’ve told him numerous times to get a haircut.
          Didn't know you worked at Centrelink , you must see at lot of the vermin

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

SP Bookie, tattoo artist or owns a rub n tugg parlour ?
            could be any 1 of those 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

SP Bookie, tattoo artist or owns a rub n tugg parlour ?
              could be any 1 of those 3
              I knew he was a good fella , buys a pub and he's marriage material

Comment

Hahaha good one Roosters 1908 that Centrelink gag never gets old.

Comment

I knew he was a good fella , buys a pub and he's marriage material
                  See this is the type of bipartisan rhetoric I can get behind. Great gag.

Footy’s almost back, and politics has been punted to the Off-topic.

Reminds me of how we’re all good blokes, in truth.

If the board will have me back, I’d be delighted.

Sorry if I was too rude
                  Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

• Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post

Sorry if I was too rude
                    Welcome back SG.

Yeah the political talk just goes round and round. People on both sides are biased. That's why I block people on FB who get on their soapbox - now's there's only cats and guitars left on the feed.

Comment

Sorry if I was too rude
                      Mate its all good on my end

Comment

• Cheers lads.

We know better than any what true turmoil is.

Alongside Souths, we’re the 1908 forerunners of the Australian rugby league club model. 1908. Dally Messenger. Dave Brown. Getting shafted by the politicians with Anzac Pde and then producing the mid-70’s sides. Giving Jack Gibson the space to be the greatest coach and change the game forever. Politis restoring us and turning into the premier club after long domination. Taking on Murdoch during Super League and winning.

Souths are definitely the lame little brothers though.

As I always say, they’re the U2 of league. Super popular, but all brand. And their rattiness is well known by anyone who cares. Easy-to-like because of smoke and mirrors (disclaimer: Boy is a good album!). Can shift units like Andre Rieu and Celine Dion though, which is a ludicrous measure at any rate.

We’re on top today and never got kicked out of the comp, and all this without pandering to critics.

Can’t work out who we are. Maybe Beatles? Actually, maybe they’re the ‘Stones, putting out dross and touring stadiums with no atmosphere.

No club, and there’s many I respect, can get near our stratosphere in the pantheon.

Growing up in Kingsford/Maroubra, Souths fans were different to me, so I chose Easts. My dad and brother did too, all of us having emigrated from Scotland (I was 3.5 at the time).

It just made sense to be suspicious of the status quo, when the status quo were Souths, especially when the far more impressive Easts were also in the area.

Plus our colours and strip is better, and the 80’s roosters logo was peaking.

And it was borne-out when they got kicked out of the comp. Classic Souths hubris.

So yeah, suck shit Souths. Long may our dominance continue.
                        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Sorry if I was too rude
                          Welcome back mate. You weren't too rude...we got a taste of "real rude" from another poster recently. No one was spared.

Hope you and family have been doing ok in this weird last couple of months.

Comment

Cheers lads.

We know better than any what true turmoil is.

Alongside Souths, we’re the 1908 forerunners of the Australian rugby league club model. 1908. Dally Messenger. Dave Brown. Getting shafted by the politicians with Anzac Pde and then producing the mid-70’s sides. Giving Jack Gibson the space to be the greatest coach and change the game forever. Politis restoring us and turning into the premier club after long domination. Taking on Murdoch during Super League and winning.

Souths are definitely the lame little brothers though.

As I always say, they’re the U2 of league. Super popular, but all brand. And their rattiness is well known by anyone who cares. Easy-to-like because of smoke and mirrors (disclaimer: Boy is a good album!). Can shift units like Andre Rieu and Celine Dion though, which is a ludicrous measure at any rate.

We’re on top today and never got kicked out of the comp, and all this without pandering to critics.

Can’t work out who we are. Maybe Beatles? Actually, maybe they’re the ‘Stones, putting out dross and touring stadiums with no atmosphere.

No club, and there’s many I respect, can get near our stratosphere in the pantheon.

Growing up in Kingsford/Maroubra, Souths fans were different to me, so I chose Easts. My dad and brother did too, all of us having emigrated from Scotland (I was 3.5 at the time).

It just made sense to be suspicious of the status quo, when the status quo were Souths, especially when the far more impressive Easts were also in the area.

Plus our colours and strip is better, and the 80’s roosters logo was peaking.

And it was borne-out when they got kicked out of the comp. Classic Souths hubris.

More like Midnight oil or INXS , cool and all class

Comment

Status Quo now there's a good band.

Comment

• I can't think of any band I hate enough to compare to Souths
                                "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                                Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Working...
                                X