Peter V'Landys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

The mods have an option in the backend of the site to ban a member. It’s seen many a loose cannon get the boot from here over the years. Thankfully.
    People give as good as they get. Another loss to diversity
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

So what have I missed being away for 3 years from this place? Can someone get me up to speed? Oh and as I type this Freddie (Mercury, not Fittler) is singing "I just gotta get out of this prison cell"..
      Oh just the same old, people still unhappy about losing the two opening games of this season after just going back2back

welcome back RWB.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
        one was ok, he just seemed to get a bit angry at other members after the season was canned. but yea he got a little out of order with jfc and a few others.
        He was very abusive to at least three Chookpenners just because he didn't agree with their opinions. It's ok to have differing opinions but he choose to become personally nasty. And even disparage a club legend.

In these hard times we are going to see Social Media display some of the best and worst in people. I think most people will use it for good reasons, as happens here.

Comment

So who won the fight? Does his banning mean hes been DQ'd or does it mean hes been KO'd?
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
            So who won the fight? Does his banning mean hes been DQ'd or does it mean hes been KO'd?
            dqed multiple low blows and hitting after the bell.

Comment

Mods is Old Man Rooster on a suspension or is he permanently banned?

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Oh just the same old, people still unhappy about losing the two opening games of this season after just going back2back

welcome back RWB.
                Well there should be a 'Sack Robbo' thread in that case..we have lost 100% of our games in 2020..not good enough..thank you for the welcome back Milanja and I hope you are well.

Viruses are contagious. So is panic, fear, hysteria, negativity, calm, love, enthusiasm, positivity, kindness & joy. Choose wisely…

"It's these little things, they can pull you under
                Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                  He was very abusive to at least three Chookpenners just because he didn't agree with their opinions. It's ok to have differing opinions but he choose to become personally nasty. And even disparage a club legend.

In these hard times we are going to see Social Media display some of the best and worst in people. I think most people will use it for good reasons, as happens here.
                  This note from you here reminded me of this quote below you directed to me.

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

You're a prize fkwit with too much time on your hands.

Care to explain your 'thoughts and prayers' comment in the other thread?
                  I find this message directed to me ‘personally nasty’. Maybe you need a reminder of what you profess but also object.

From what I read of Old Man Rooster, he wasn’t any worse than this.

Double standards pal
                  ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

I find this message directed to me ‘personally nasty’. Maybe you need a reminder of what you profess but also object.

Double standards pal
                    Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

Fark you loser. Get your life together and worry about yourself. I am deeply concerned about this situation while you were denying it. Fark you and the horse your rode in on. Carnt.
                    Don't see how you can compare this verbal abuse to Jack's
                    Last edited by Rooster1908; 03-28-2020, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Double standards pal
                      I can only assume a bunch of his posts have been removed as I thought he didn’t give any more than he got. TBH he may have been someone who has been banned a few times before. Thinking MRIHK.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

welcome back RWB.
                        ah, yes now I remember why I stopped coming on here...lots of angry bored lonely middle aged men with too much time on their hands taking cheap shots at one another...I'll come back in another 50 years..This reminds me of when Elaine on Seinfeld says "I'm getting married...in 50 years!"
                        "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                        Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Let old man rooster back .
                          It's takes all kinds to make the pen go around
                          The old cock is just trying to establish his place in the pecking order
                          Last edited by Bondicigar; 03-29-2020, 10:25 AM.

Comment

ah, yes now I remember why I stopped coming on here...lots of angry bored lonely middle aged men with too much time on their hands taking cheap shots at one another...I'll come back in another 50 years..This reminds me of when Elaine on Seinfeld says "I'm getting married...in 50 years!"
                            are you not entertained?

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

I can only assume a bunch of his posts have been removed as I thought he didn’t give any more than he got. TBH he may have been someone who has been banned a few times before. Thinking MRIHK.
                              Teriaki Chickenboy, Elvis Rooster, Bonkers in Honkers.
                              He'll be back.

Comment

Nice to see you back anyway RWB. If you stay I recommend a full Hazmat suit.

Comment

Working...
                                X