• Attending NRL Games

Would you attend matches if we are allowed considering the coronavirus
    Yes nothing to worry about
    41.38%
    Yes but sit well apart
    24.14%
    Hell no , no way
    34.48%

Bit of push polling going on here. My answer would be Reluctantly, no. I've got a ticket to go up to Gosford but I'm 50 50 about going.

Comment

The choice won’t be in our hands shortly....

Comment

Ive got a feeling tonights games will be shut to the public. The NRL cannot be just about the only event going ahead. Imagine if they went ahead and found out later the worst news possible.

Would they then be liable?

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
          Ive got a feeling tonights games will be shut to the public. The NRL cannot be just about the only event going ahead. Imagine if they went ahead and found out later the worst news possible.

Whats the worst news possible?

Latest news is Cowboys game proceeding as normal with crowds. Other games subject to review.

Comment

I was excited for next Saturday, gold tickets this yesr with my Wife and 2 young Daughters. With the developments lately, i simply cant go, more so because of my girls. I would just feel irresponsible if i took them. I am torn but like others are saying, it will be out of our hands shortly, I would say at the completion of this round

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
              I was excited for next Saturday, gold tickets this yesr with my Wife and 2 young Daughters. With the developments lately, i simply cant go, more so because of my girls. I would just feel irresponsible if i took them. I am torn but like others are saying, it will be out of our hands shortly, I would say at the completion of this round
              I feel the same way. I don’t want to potentially expose my kids to this. If I was single and without family I’d consider going. But as I said earlier, it won’t be our choice soon. The Australian Government may step in.

Comment

I don’t feel that Todd Greenberg has the experience (then again who would?), maturity or balls to have to deal with such a decision. The government needs to take this decision out of his hands.
                Last edited by Thirteen; 03-13-2020, 02:21 PM.

Comment

I'll be attending coz it's all an elaborate scam designed to control our minds (source: Anthony Mundine)

Comment

Wasn't there going to be a decision made mid afternoon? After the Premiers and PM conference I read.....

Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                      I don’t feel that Todd Greenberg has the experience (then agin who would?), maturity or balls to have to deal with such a decision. The government needs to tale this decision out of his hands.
                      They have or will, effectively.

Comment

I have an elderly Mom who I see once a month and a young daughter with a compromised health condition.

I have a season ticket and if I get it, it's probably no worse than the flu for me but with the 5 to 14 day incubation period I have to do the right thing by those I care about and the community at large and reduce the risk.

I'm staying home and hopefully we still get some footy to watch even if empty stadiums because I honestly think the comp will end up being called off or at the very least suspended for some time...
                        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Whats the worst news possible?

Latest news is Cowboys game proceeding as normal with crowds. Other games subject to review.
                          The worst news possible would be people contracting it while attending a game.

Cricket will played in empty stadiums. Dont see why the NRL or AFL would be any different?
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Why not, no Fake media controlled virus has killed me yet.

Afterall, it's not a bulldogs game where i need to worry about me 16-18 yr old daughters.
                            Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

21,363 peeps turned up to the eels vs mutts game....no news of any virus caught there....

If that was ok, should be ok for all games...
                              Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Working...
                              X