No announcement yet.

Attending NRL Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't go anyway, not since that parrot faced bitch knocked down the SFS.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

The worst news possible would be people contracting it while attending a game.

Cricket will played in empty stadiums. Dont see why the NRL or AFL would be any different?
      Yes it's changing by the hour now. Empty stadiums might be a best case scenario.

I guess my point was people catch colds and flus every year and rarely trace it to a source and commence legal action.

I would think you are much more likely to catch a virus in a more confined air conditioned space than an open air stadium. Offices, shopping centres, public transport etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post

21,363 peeps turned up to the eels vs mutts game....no news of any virus caught there....

If that was ok, should be ok for all games...
        Can have it for 2 weeks before you realise.

Comment

I think I would go but sit well apart from others , I work in a service industry and think I am as much a chance as catching it at work as the footy , but agree if I had young kids would probably not go . Also think they should play with no crowd if it's safe or maybe postpone / shorten the season but let's hope it's not cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
            I think I would go but sit well apart from others , I work in a service industry and think I am as much a chance as catching it at work as the footy , but agree if I had young kids would probably not go . Also think they should play with no crowd if it's safe or maybe postpone / shorten the season but let's hope it's not cancelled
            I think Souths should be cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

that's your answer to everything.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

that's your answer to everything.
                And he's right ,think of the lives that could be saved

Comment

Agreed. Just record it as a loss for them coz that woulda been the result anyway.

21,363 peeps turned up to the eels vs mutts game....no news of any virus caught there....

I don't wanna encourage recklessness (for sure listen to what health pros are saying above all) but IMO there is potential for people to over-react. Yes I'm going to have to cancel my trip to Italy (was gonna go see family for a month). However, I'm not gonna avoid the general populace until July/August because of this. I'll still catch my bus to work and watch a few footy games I reckon.
                  Last edited by ism22; 03-13-2020, 03:02 PM.

Comment

100% no crowds from next week....even possibly this weekend. Anyone who wants to have a wager about next week onwards send me your details...

Comment

It was last night so no one knows yet.

Open air doesnt really change the chance of catching it. It would be reduced but still high.

Oh, I also believe that game was sold out but only about two thirds actually turned up for the game.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Happened once but like a really bad virus, they came back again.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Im going to watch my mighty ROOSTERS play !!! If i die ?? I DIE WATCHING MY ROOSTERS PLAY!!!! 100%

Comment

I feel the same way. I don’t want to potentially expose my kids to this. If I was single and without family I’d consider going. But as I said earlier, it won’t be our choice soon. The Australian Government may step in.
                            It's the other way around, your kids will be fine, you might get smashed for a week or 2 but it is if you passed it onto someone older, that's the risk.

Comment

Yes I will attend games but I think the NRL will ban spectators just to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

And he's right ,think of the lives that could be saved
                                And how much crime rates and drug use and alcohol abuse would drop.

Comment

Working...
                                X