No announcement yet.

Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• personally I think that if we kick the Broncos and storm out the comp this whole corona virus thing might just go away. I'll admit there's no science behind this , but we have to try every option....

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

Interesting to hear you say that , I haven't believed the numbers coming out of China from the beginning and I don't believe them when they say they have got it beat now.
      I mentioned before we should have kept the knights and raiders with the rest of the Sydney teams and get rid of the other states for the year. That's the only way they could keep it going.
      How are they going to fly the Panthers and the eels this Saturday night to Melbourne and Townsville respectively with one plane all in one day.
      No way the players will agree to be stuck in Qld in the sticks for the year.
      Mate 41 cases today. Its absolutely getting worse. China can never be trusted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Well that would be the only thing that makes any off this worth it
        Packer has about 4 Bilion in the 'bank'.
        B for billion.

Comment

• 25,000 on Bondi beach Fri night...no social distancing rules being observed at all.
          Backpackers at Bondi attending parties, living life ti the full, now they have the virus.
          Just about time for armed troops to start enforcing social distancing.

Comment

• I hope everyone can keep a massive social distance away from ever shopping at Harvey Norman.

If you caught his interview on 60 Minutes you will know what i'm talking about. He is one hell of a pathetic disgusting old kunt. If theres a god he will get a healthy does of Covid 19 and it will do its job

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
              And the world needs to react to this.

The stupid part about all this is that the same country that started it all and then lied about it will more than likely profit from the rest of the world trying to survive it.

Kick them back. The world should stop buying ‘made in China’.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                I hope everyone can keep a massive social distance away from ever shopping at Harvey Norman.

If you caught his interview on 60 Minutes you will know what i'm talking about. He is one hell of a pathetic disgusting old kunt. If theres a god he will get a healthy does of Covid 19 and it will do its job
                Gee he came across as an old fool didn't he

Comment

As Trump says. "The Chinese Virus".

It's China's gift to the world. I hope that somehow, someway, someday, they are held accountable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

It's China's gift to the world. I hope that somehow, someway, someday, they are held accountable.
                    Read an article that suggested China lied, destroyed evidence and allowed the virus to spread and arrested whistleblower doctors who tried to warn the world back in December what was happening in Wuhan.

The good old WHO opted to uncritically believe the Chinese authorities lies instead of investigating the outbreak. As late as mid-Jan the WHO distributed their propaganda "Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in Wuhan, China".

Thanks China, thanks WHO.

Comment

• You got it right Simple Jack. This is China's gift to the world. They also gave us SARS. I also hope China is punished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I dont like Trump but I love it that he is calling it the China Virus because that is what it is.

Comment

I dont like Trump but I love it that he is calling it the China Virus because that is what it is.
                          Someone had to call them out. He's about the only one willing to do it.
                          He told NK that if it fired missiles at America or any of its allies, it would cease to exist.
                          I sincerely hope he gets re-elected President.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Someone had to call them out. He's about the only one willing to do it.
                            He told NK that if it fired missiles at America or any of its allies, it would cease to exist.
                            I sincerely hope he gets re-elected President.
                            OMG! Bondi Boy likes something/someone!!

Comment

You got it right Simple Jack. This is China's gift to the world. They also gave us SARS. I also hope China is punished.
                              And bird Flu. China has a LOT to answer for.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

• On the other hand they make good noodles and dumplings.

Comment

Working...
                                X