No announcement yet.

I hate Souffs.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are many reasons to not like them but, for mine, I think the biggest general one is this (what almost appears to be a unanimous) opinion that they are the so called 'pride of the league' and, as a result of that, they for some reason should be viewed differently or above every other footy club. Their supporters have this arrogance about them. All they ever go on about is the 21 premierships. Okay, sure, they have the most, but the makeup of at least one of them is questionable at best and outright disgraceful at worst. The other thing that annoys me is this business about the junior territories. They are the loudest critics of us and yet they are the ones who effectively stole large parts of our territory during the 1950's (I think it was). I bloody well wish there was something we could do about that. Imagine if we could - you would hear screaming from the rooftops - another complaint from the league's perennial victims. Okay, so that is off my chest, so where is the tylenol!
    MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
    is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
    with that attitude. I can assure you it is
    much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      Filthy, unemployed, alcoholic, uneducated, doll bludging, thieving, teethless, meth head bastards.
      And that's just their good points..

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post
        There are many reasons to not like them but, for mine, I think the biggest general one is this (what almost appears to be a unanimous) opinion that they are the so called 'pride of the league' and, as a result of that, they for some reason should be viewed differently or above every other footy club. Their supporters have this arrogance about them. All they ever go on about is the 21 premierships. Okay, sure, they have the most, but the makeup of at least one of them is questionable at best and outright disgraceful at worst. The other thing that annoys me is this business about the junior territories. They are the loudest critics of us and yet they are the ones who effectively stole large parts of our territory during the 1950's (I think it was). I bloody well wish there was something we could do about that. Imagine if we could - you would hear screaming from the rooftops - another complaint from the league's perennial victims. Okay, so that is off my chest, so where is the tylenol!
        Two of their premierships are tainted. The one where they agreed to forfeit and showed up and kicked off and 2014. Look at the league wide penalties for this year and it is clear they were gifted the trophy.

Comment

Souffs are nothing more than a red and green vomit stain on the NRL. There is no a shred of decency or credibility amongst the dirty filthy rabble.

Souffs cares?? I doubt it. Player welfare is non-existent when it doesn't suit them. The way they played Inglis and SBurgarse busted into retirement was disgraceful. And shame on Greenturd in allowing them to benefit from it.

They are the dysfunctional family member that you cringe about having any association with and certainly don't acknowledge in public. Bloody interbred, blood sucking, bludging, welfare rorting scum, the lot of them. And those are their better qualities.
          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Souths are as bad as Hilter. That might be a little extreme I know, but that’s how I feel about that filth.

Comment

What were the original boundaries for the juniors? I can only find the updated ones.

Comment

What erg me about souffs is the words they've used to describe their jersey colour. WTF is cardinal and myrtle!! Use plain english and call it what it is, red and green. Seems like they're trying to be fancy and using big words for their inferior insecurities.

Comment

This has to be one of the best threads on this forum ever!!
                  I love the hate of the filthy Vermin and it’s the one thing that brings all of us Rooster’s supporters together!!

Go Easts!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAF View Post
                    This has to be one of the best threads on this forum ever!!
                    I love the hate of the filthy Vermin and it’s the one thing that brings all of us Rooster’s supporters together!!

Go Easts!!
                    I agree. Make it a sticky Mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post
                      Like the myth that 'John Lennon WAS the Beatles', which was started by Lennon himself, 'Pride Of The League' came from Souffs! The others just put their heads down and played!

And another reason: Crowe's spiteful tweet after last year's GF!

Comment

In breaking news, a fire has ripped through Redfern and done $2m worth of improvements.

Comment

I posted this last week in the Lower Grades Forum

"Its time to re draw the junior boundaries

01-12-2020, 11:16 AM

Its time to re -draw the junior boundaries in Sydney i reckon.

By virtue of the fact that the west of Sydney has ballooned over the years, eg its resulted in Penrith. Parra with the largest junior bases.
                          Sydney cannot expand to the east, so the Roosters have been blocked in so to speak. Back in the day ( late 1930's i think ? ) Easts lost a lot of their territory to Souffs.

This of course led to Souffs over time outnumbering us in support numbers ( not to mention premierships because of the residential rule in place at the time)

Demographics change, no one who lives in the city has a family with kids. Most of the top half of the east (our territory) has no interest in Rugby League.

It's time ! , if done it would lead to long term support for the Roosters increasing. It would stop all the whineging from other clubs about our low junior numbers.
                          When i hear other supporters say we have no juniors, i say we'd take over yours, and do a f*** lot better than you."

It's time to strike back, the ARLC, NSWRL should re- draw the junior boundaries. Easts & Souths should have an equal number of clubs to look after. Over time it results in more supporters for our Mighty Roosters!

Comment

Originally posted by 74 Rooster View Post

By virtue of the fact that the west of Sydney has ballooned over the years, eg its resulted in Penrith. Parra with the largest junior bases.
                            Sydney cannot expand to the east, so the Roosters have been blocked in so to speak. Back in the day ( late 1930's i think ? ) Easts lost a lot of their territory to Souffs.

This of course led to Souffs over time outnumbering us in support numbers ( not to mention premierships because of the residential rule in place at the time)

Demographics change, no one who lives in the city has a family with kids. Most of the top half of the east (our territory) has no interest in Rugby League.

It's time ! , if done it would lead to long term support for the Roosters increasing. It would stop all the whineging from other clubs about our low junior numbers.
                            When i hear other supporters say we have no juniors, i say we'd take over yours, and do a f*** lot better than you."

It's time to strike back, the ARLC, NSWRL should re- draw the junior boundaries. Easts & Souths should have an equal number of clubs to look after. Over time it results in more supporters for our Mighty Roosters!
                            This may have mattered 40 years ago. doesn't mean shit now in my opinion.

Those filthy vermin know all too well, they hate us cause they ain't us.

Comment

Originally posted by 74 Rooster View Post

The centre of Sydney is Parramatta so East of Parramatta is all Roosters territory which includes Souths territory. All the juniors are Roosters juniors not Souths juniors.
                              So I actually do live in the Eastern Suburbs?
                              Concord is East of Parramatta.

Comment

Yet another Souffs sponsor under criminal investigation.

https://www.smh.com.au/business/comp...17-p53sdp.html

Comment

Working...
                                X