I hate Souffs.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Souffs.....

I thought I would come up with a little thread on which we can all agree on.....

Lets us know your feelings about the Vermin scum.....

Souffs can go fcuk themselves and its time we get our junior clubs back.......
    Originally posted by The Axe View Post
    Very easy to understand Zac so I'll spell it out. Bondi Boy wants Menzies to reincarnate and run the labour party.
    Meanwhile ISM is out looking for Harold Holt and a dingo with a snorkel an digging holes in Griffith wearing an Al Grassby tie

Fark'em.

Should never of been readmitted back into the competition.

One comp since colour TV.

Red and green looks like spew.

Faggitoes, give us back our clubs and territories you stole from us in the 50's.

Russell crowe is a farkwit.

They should be sponsored by Colgate lol.

Lol@souffs, you wish you are as well run and successful as Easts.

You wish you had Uncle Nick.

Lastly, fark you and your filthy shit club full of inbred vermin scum.

Go Easts

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
      I thought I would come up with a little thread on which we can all agree on.....

Lets us know your feelings about the Vermin scum.....

Souffs can go fcuk themselves and its time we get our junior clubs back.......
      Well said, me bloody to, main reasons I hate them is they took our junior base off us, they did the dirty in a grandfinal with both teams agreeing not to turn up only for the vermin scum to turn up and claim the prize, seriously who does that shit , then there fat prick Russ , what a wanker book of feuds, the thumbs down crap , fat Cardigan wearing vermin loving prick, and then there's there colours green and bloody mirtle, isn't mirtle just a shade of pink, green and pink it is, so we have toothless, jobless, scum that were kicked out of.the comp , only to be let back in and still.claim to be a foundation club , which we are the only true foundation club, give me a.break , what's not to hate,
      Go the Roosters
      Last edited by Rooster1908; 01-15-2020, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Unemployed
        Unhygienic
        Uneducated
        Etc etc

Comment

Those colours remind me of my previous occupation Methadone and and all the crims wore Green just human filth really, I seriously cannot wait to see the utter failure of Lascumbag at FB lmao Tedesco is streets ahead of him much like Slater was in comparison to Greg (I thought a field goal was 2 points, woman basher, I only had 12 cans before driving ) Inglis. Jeez hurry up round 3 already.

Comment

Is it true there are more centrelink offices in Souff Sydney than the rest of the state?

Comment

The hate for the vermin runs deep, and it seems to be in the mind of most of the players.
              The players in recent memory who have left the club -RTS, Kenny- Dowall, Guerra, Maloney, Jennings, Pearce, Fergo, Napa, Matto, Tets - To me you are heroes, and to me you will always be Roosters.
              All except one - who has gone to the Vermin.
              I supported you when you wore the RWB.
              But no more.
              Its Schadenfreude from here on in - I will get pleasure from every mistake you make, and every misfortune that comes your way.

Comment

Don't forget the dental hospital is based there .

Comment

Absolutely loving this thread. OMG I really hope we thrash them in round 3. I hope Teddy has a blinder especially if Fatrell is at fullback. If he’s in the centre I hope Joey handles him like he’s done in the test matches.

Comment

Also I wanted to add what a low act they have done to Kyle Turner. A loyal player who broke his neck when playing for them. Sad to see how after that he’s been left high and dry. So much for taking care if their players.

Comment

Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
                      The hate for the vermin runs deep, and it seems to be in the mind of most of the players.
                      The players in recent memory who have left the club -RTS, Kenny- Dowall, Guerra, Maloney, Jennings, Pearce, Fergo, Napa, Matto, Tets - To me you are heroes, and to me you will always be Roosters.
                      All except one - who has gone to the Vermin.
                      I supported you when you wore the RWB.
                      But no more.
                      Its Schadenfreude from here on in - I will get pleasure from every mistake you make, and every misfortune that comes your way.
                      Schadenfreude that is a great word roostermcgregor , well said . I don't like Souffs much but actually ****ing hate the drizzle cheats and drongos a lot more .

Comment

I never thought the Brawler would provide our therapy....but I think he damn well just has!
                        I stand with the Police.

Comment

SSFC - Social Security Forever Clients!

Comment

I hate the Broncos more ....but yea fark souffs and fark latrell...Hope you look like your brother by seasons end...a fat prick

Comment

Originally posted by Kokoras View Post
                              Don't forget the dental hospital is based there .
                              Obviously they don't use it much

Comment

Working...
                              X