Mose Masoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mose Masoe

Read an article that big Mose has had spinal surgery following injury in a ESL friendly..

Said to be in a serious condition, no report of whether surgery was successful or not.

Poor bugger had to be given oxygen on the pitch prior to being placed on a stretcher and carted off to hospital.

Always liked the big guy, was a true character in his limited time playing for our club.

Wish him all the best with his recovery.

Hope he's all good. Never our most talented player but I remember back in the day he was always our strongest player.

Comment

Best wishes to you Mose

Comment

Latest reports saying he had a successful op and showing signs of improvement.

My biggest minor regret about player retention is that we didn't keep him and turn him into something special. He could have been a real weapon. Think there might have been off field issues.

Comment

Wishing you a speedy recovery Mose!

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
            Latest reports saying he had a successful op and showing signs of improvement.

My biggest minor regret about player retention is that we didn't keep him and turn him into something special. He could have been a real weapon. Think there might have been off field issues.
            Imagine big Mose now, playing alongside Jared in his prime ..

Comment

Met Mose many a time, a true gentleman, hilarious to hang out with, he even filled in at Cafe forveaux when Jake and another young islander fella could not make it, glad surgery was a success
              Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Good to hear he’s recovering well, always liked Mose and felt sad when he left. Once a rooster , always a rooster .

Comment

Sounds like the surgery went well. Scary shit.

Loved Mose when he was here. Huge mofo just needed a couple of angry pills.

His big hits were a real highlight during some pretty dry times to be a Roosters supporter.

Comment

Get well Mose. As others have said he was a real fan favourite during his time with Easts. Many of us really hoped he would do well.

Comment

Gentle giant.

My best memory of the big fella is him terrorising St Merge at the SCG.
                      Met him at Henson Park when the Jets were our feeder club. Nice guy. Massive human.

Speedy recovery Mose.

Comment

Wished he stayed. He was only getting better, which is what I want for him right now.

We have a Masoe in our younger grades, any relation?
                        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Yes, I too wish him all the best. Glad the procedure appears to be a success. I also have some fond memories of his play. What a big unit.
                          MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                          is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                          with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                          much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Hope he recovers okay.
                            Mose was a gentle giant & thats why he never reached the highest highs & why the Chooks moved him on.
                            When you are that big you have to be the baddest arse out there & Mose was far from that.

Comment

Yes, Mose was usually smiling after tackles.... such a nice spirit. Just imagine how terrifying he would be if he had mongrel in him

Comment

Working...
                              X