No announcement yet.

Mose Masoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great and very inspiring news. Keep going Mose!

Comment

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/in...4b94ea5d9ca630

Comment

That's great news. Like Phil Clarke before him, he'll hopefully fully recover to have a life after football.

Comment

legend,

I just finished work and was going to search for a link to allow those without social media to view the updated story.

Comment

Heart warming story seeing the big fella taking those steps.

Comment

Fantastic to see the big fella up and about. I'll always remember that game against the Merge where he smashed 3 of their forwards in about 10 minutes, and Sterlo made those 3 tackles his top hits for the week on the next Footy Show. Keep getting stronger Mose, and all the very best for a continued recovery.

Comment

I've rewatched the footage of him walking easily more than 10 times now.

Puts a smile on the face every single time.

Comment

Go Mose! You're a bloody legend! Love seeing him defy the odds. An inspiration for us all, but I am especially happy for him, his wife and his children. Keep going big fella!

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                    Fantastic to see the big fella up and about. I'll always remember that game against the Merge where he smashed 3 of their forwards in about 10 minutes, and Sterlo made those 3 tackles his top hits for the week on the next Footy Show. Keep getting stronger Mose, and all the very best for a continued recovery.
                    Mose had all 3 hits after that dragons game, and what does our brainy coach do later that year in the GF against the dragons ......overlooks him for the GF team. The dragons were sh!t scared of Mose after that SCG game ...and Coach Smith doesnt even select him for the GF !!!

Comment

Great job!!! Good to see the big man walking...

Comment

Awesome news. Puts things in perspective #realproblems

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                          Awesome news. Puts things in perspective #realproblems
                          Exactly. It was fcucking great to see him walk.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

It shows how much spirit the big man has to keep moving forward. Keep going!!

Comment

Just posted on nrl.com
                              The Road Back for Masoe

He still smiling, but is still very far from "normal".

There is a campaign to help him here
                              Mose Masoe Foundation

Originally posted by jism
                              I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Hope he fully recovers.

Comment

Working...
                                X