• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post

Exactly

Forwards win matches.
    Backs get the glory.
    I agree completely,that Forward pack if Arrow doesnt arrive is very ordinary.Id take Murray & Cook but the rest wouldnt make out list.
    There Forward pack got smashed by us last year & the have lost 2 x Burgii & Sutton. l

Comment

Originally posted by TumutChook View Post

I agree completely,that Forward pack if Arrow doesnt arrive is very ordinary.Id take Murray & Cook but the rest wouldnt make out list.
      There Forward pack got smashed by us last year & the have lost 2 x Burgii & Sutton. l
      Arrow only looks good as he's a big fish in a a very small pond, Personally I don't think he's a game changer at all and think that the loss of the two Burgess brothers is going to hit them very hard next season.

Comment

Bennett thought so highly of Arrow that he encouraged him to leave the Broncos when he was coach there.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

Arrow only looks good as he's a big fish in a a very small pond, Personally I don't think he's a game changer at all and think that the loss of the two Burgess brothers is going to hit them very hard next season.
          Sam Burgess is the best middle forward I've ever seen. The complete package and he's a huge loss. And yes I've always felt that way about him.

If I was Milfhunter I'd be worried about the culture of the playing group, especially with Sam gone.

Liam Knight, Roberts, Latrell, Walker, Gagai... that's quite a mix of problem children and mercurial blokes who don't always wanna have a dig.

How will these blokes react when the blowtorch is applied?

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
            Bennett thought so highly of Arrow that he encouraged him to leave the Broncos when he was coach there.
            Arrow is a workhorse, little more.

He doesn't have any x factor at all so he's a huge downgrade from Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

Yeah well for mine Burgess had that intimidation factor & just his speed,size & strength were well above anything Arrow can do.
              I didn't mean Arrow is their saviour as big drop compared to Sam,but he's still a capable Forward that will be a starter for them

Comment

Originally posted by JAF View Post

I don’t think the Vermin have a very good forward pack so it doesn’t matter how lethal their backline is, I predict they will struggle this season
                I think so too. Pinning virtually all of their hopes on Arrow is a mistake, but that's okay! He is a reasonable player, but I don't think he is a neat substitute for Burgess. There could be some team disharmony if Gagai and AJ happen to stay and not get shunted this season as initially expected. That could have a negative impact on them.
                MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post

I think so too. Pinning virtually all of their hopes on Arrow is a mistake, but that's okay! He is a reasonable player, but I don't think he is a neat substitute for Burgess. There could be some team disharmony if Gagai and AJ happen to stay and not get shunted this season as initially expected. That could have a negative impact on them.
                  Surgess has been shit for the last 2 seasons or more. Too many drop balls, too many penalties, more visits to the judiciary than JWH, more off field drama, but he’s only positive value to that rabble was his effort. That effort gave his team a boost so players like Murray could feed from. But he’s no longer there and Arrow won’t be able to motivate the team consistently like Surgess. Oh how sweet it is!

Comment

I think Souths will agree to half of what the Roosters want as a refund & I think the Roosters will agree to it. They will work it out.

Comment

Apparently, according to macquarie sports radio, 2 years worth 1.6 million at lol@souffs, announced in the next 48 hours

Comment

Welcome Cameron Murray
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                          Welcome Cameron Murray
                          that would be funny
                          EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post

that would be funny
                            No it wouldn’t because it would mean Radley or Liu would have to leave. The Chooks don’t need Cam Murray.

Comment

I would probably think that Isaac would be more likely to go out of the two of them, although I would not like to see that happen. Victor could shift into the second row with Cords, at a pinch.
                              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
                              X