Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Latrell Mitchell Interview

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/12/07/...ell-interview/

As soon as I saw that on NRL.com I thought “I wonder if there will be a new thread” and sure enough.
    Last edited by QWERTY; 12-09-2019, 04:44 PM.
    EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

After listening to this interview it seems almost 100% that he will be with us next year. Also, getting the vibe that he wants to stay with us in the future. Very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
        As soon as I saw that on NRL.com I thought “I wonder if there will be a new thread” and sure enough.
        oops

Comment

Deadbeat. On ya bike.

Comment

What did he say at the end? Did he say he just wanted to get back with us and win another comp with us?
            “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
              What did he say at the end? Did he say he just wanted to get back with us and win another comp with us?
              Yep.

And sounds like he mightn't have realised that when he said to Trent that he wanted to consider his options that we would take the offer off the table. Also said he loves the Roosters jersey.

Complex situation ...

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                yeah for next season. But to me it sounded like it would be a parting thing for him with the club in regards to 2021.

Comment

Definitely feel for Latrell after how he has been treated, hope he re-signs with us but if not I'll wish him all the best, unless he goes to Souffs in which case he is dead to me.

Comment

Hearing him say “playing in the centres for three years has become a chore” and he would like a new challenge at fullback says it all for me..

If he is offered good coin and a fullback spot at another Club then I’m not sure why he’s still waiting?!?

Comment

I don’t know what to make of that interview. He’s definitely playing the victim. The part where he says he was in the pub and heard the news about the contract being pulled is weird. You would think his manager would have informed him before it was made public. He went on to say it felt like a kick in the teeth which is making the Roosters look like the bad guys.
                      A lot of what he said had double meanings. I really don’t think he got the fact that when he met with Robbo, that was the Roosters final offer. I think he probably does want to stay but I think it may be too late. I don’t know but I think this interview is another big mistake on his part. He should have just kept his mouth shut, gone back to the Roosters for another meeting to try and sort it out.

Comment

Saying he has been so well looked after says to me he doesn’t want to leave because his ‘situation’ definitely won’t be treated as good as at the roosters. I think it’s that that’s feeding his indecision. He can get money but be better understood? Roosters has been a family to him. I’d love to see him in the red, white and blue again. He’s just so exciting.
                        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Excellent interview.

He alleges it was a surprise when we pulled the deal. It was reported at the time he was told in the meeting.

We’ll see.

Comment

Enjoyed that. Devastating to lose such a brilliant player. If he goes to Souths l’ll need permanent counselling.

Comment

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...8&&FORM=VRDGAR

Comment

Working...
                              X