Latrell Instagram Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruce 38-0 View Post
    Re the CTA it’s something about the red carpet on the walls which doesnot seem right to me but geez the steaks are good.
    Red walls in restaurants apparently make people eat quicker

Comment

I’ll maintain what I’ve said all along. I’d love to see Lattrell retire as a one club player and a roosters legend, however if he chooses to leave I wish him luck and no injuries just a decline in form .

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post

it's that Mushroom looking building as part of MLC centre on Martin place cnr. It's a serious time warp inside, well worth a look.
        How good is the CTA?

One of Sydney's best kept secrets.

Comment

The Circus had a break now is back...Buzz saying now The Tigers likely to announce Lattrell signing next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
            The Circus had a break now is back...Buzz saying now The Tigers likely to announce Lattrell signing next week.
            Would be nice either way to get some finality to this saga

Comment

Imagine leaving the Roosters for the Tigers.

I'm not a resident of Sydney but wouldn't that be akin to trading in a home in Coogee to one in Campbelltown?

I suppose it'd be more like Taree there I guess.

Comment

If you take a look at Latrell's Instagram there are a lot of Roosters related pictures. I really like the image someone has made with him wearing the Aboriginal flag like a cape while he celebrates scoring a try for the Roosters in his Roosters kit.

Come on Uncle Nick - this kid is too good to go to the farking Tigers or Titans.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

I'm not a resident of Sydney but wouldn't that be akin to trading in a home in Coogee to one in Campbelltown?

The Balmain/Rozelle side of Wests Tigers territory is very nice amd upmarket. You'd be hard pressed to find a house under a million I would think.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

They are based at Concord which ain’t cheap. Have a look at house prices at Breakfast Point where Benji lives. Water views $3 million dollars.

Comment

Myself and the fam were at a get together with a few of the players, they firmly believe he will stay or go to Souffs, Souffs have stalled on the Walker signing pending the Bargearse decision, if he is medically retired Walker will resign and Lattrell will join him.
                      Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

The Balmain/Rozelle side of Wests Tigers territory is very nice amd upmarket. You'd be hard pressed to find a house under a million I would think.
                        Under 1million - you just had an Austin Powers moment right there baby!

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
                          Myself and the fam were at a get together with a few of the players, they firmly believe he will stay or go to Souffs, Souffs have stalled on the Walker signing pending the Bargearse decision, if he is medically retired Walker will resign and Lattrell will join him.
                          If burgess medical retirement clears 1.2m. Jai Arrow is 800k, Walker upgrade is 200k only leaves 200k plus leftovers on cap for Mitchell.

Will have to release players to make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by Tennessee Tornado View Post

If burgess medical retirement clears 1.2m. Jai Arrow is 800k, Walker upgrade is 200k only leaves 200k plus leftovers on cap for Mitchell.

Will have to release players to make it happen
                            Don't they still have money from Inglis' retirement?
                            They also lost the other Burgess and Sutton. It appears they want Walker to PO too.
                            So I think they will have the money. It is a matter of whether Skeletor wants to move Doueihi from fullback and spend $1M on an unknown at fullback.
                            You would think Souths still need forwards though.

Having said that I am sure Crowe wants to add to his Book Of Fools with a photo of Trell in a Souths jumper and how they poached him from us in revenge for Keary, Crichton and Butcher.

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post

BREAKING: NRL has granted

$1.2m a year salary cap relief for the medical retirement of Sam Burgess.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

Don't they still have money from Inglis' retirement?
                                They also lost the other Burgess and Sutton. It appears they want Walker to PO too.
                                So I think they will have the money. It is a matter of whether Skeletor wants to move Doueihi from fullback and spend $1M on an unknown at fullback.
                                You would think Souths still need forwards though.

Having said that I am sure Crowe wants to add to his Book Of Fools with a photo of Trell in a Souths jumper and how they poached him from us in revenge for Keary, Crichton and Butcher.
                                A large portion of Inglis salary used against Jimmy the Jet And against Inglis ambassador role

upgrades to cook and others added a big chunk of cap

Comment

Working...
                                X