Latrell Instagram Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ism on absolute fire.

Where’s the Commercial Travellers Club and what’s Magazin?
    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
      ism22 theres a rumour goin round that you’re king salvo
      No, not true. king salvo is a run hard into the defence even if you don't have the ball sort of player, whereas ism? Some things you're just not meant to know.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

What do agents do anyway?

I'm a lawyer so at least I could provide some basic advice on contract law and stuff to make sure they're not trying to do the dodge. Guessing there's pretty much a standard template NRL contract though and you can either take it or leave it...

Not sure what having a bunch of steroid-filled, full hectic Lebbos who run side rustles as bookies/coke dealers does for the sport though.

The only agent I know (I laughed when I read his name and was like 'surely not THAT guy') is a shifty mofo whose dad was a bent cop around Bankstown in the 70's/80's. He goes by about 3 different names (dumped his childhood name coz he had a bad reputation) and spent a decade working in the mines after a string of relatively serious criminal convictions, including rape and drug trafficking (at about this time he changed his name a 2nd time). The guy's a massive thickhead (doubt he can read all that well and I have NFI why anybody would want him in the room with them during negotiations, or him advising on whether a contract's okay). Maybe his dad's well connected and can get (or at least promise) youngsters a start with the Doggies or something? I dunno but if I were a pro footy player I'd stay well away from guys like him.
        That the banrkupt one?

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

What do agents do anyway?

I'm a lawyer so at least I could provide some basic advice on contract law and stuff to make sure they're not trying to do the dodge. Guessing there's pretty much a standard template NRL contract though and you can either take it or leave it...

Not sure what having a bunch of steroid-filled, full hectic Lebbos who run side rustles as bookies/coke dealers does for the sport though.

The only agent I know (I laughed when I read his name and was like 'surely not THAT guy') is a shifty mofo whose dad was a bent cop around Bankstown in the 70's/80's. He goes by about 3 different names (dumped his childhood name coz he had a bad reputation) and spent a decade working in the mines after a string of relatively serious criminal convictions, including rape and drug trafficking (at about this time he changed his name a 2nd time). The guy's a massive thickhead (doubt he can read all that well and I have NFI why anybody would want him in the room with them during negotiations, or him advising on whether a contract's okay). Maybe his dad's well connected and can get (or at least promise) youngsters a start with the Doggies or something? I dunno but if I were a pro footy player I'd stay well away from guys like him.
          My friend is a qualified and experienced lawyer like yourself. He has a CPA and is a player manager. He is one of the few with a completed HSC, let alone qualified.
          perhaps you could apply your skills in this domain. You’d be qualified and passionate

FYI. Latrell s manager has a real estate license. He runs his negotiations like an auction process
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
            Ism on absolute fire.

Where’s the Commercial Travellers Club and what’s Magazin?
            it's that Mushroom looking building as part of MLC centre on Martin place cnr. It's a serious time warp inside, well worth a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post

it's that Mushroom looking building as part of MLC centre on Martin place cnr. It's a serious time warp inside, well worth a look.
              Thanks! Will do that.
              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

What did Cords tell you? He certainly hasn’t been quoted in the media.
                The seeds of discontent started here...

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/sta...2bffd7da6060c1

"Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

There's no way both Fittler & Robbo make team decisions without consulting the skipper
                  "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post

I now work at the MLC Centre and walked past that joint the other day - I have heard it's a time warp inside. Might pop in one time and have a decko.
                    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Latest Latrel Instashit watch...

Latrel posted on the official roosters Instashit page.. "can't wait to get fit", on pictures of Easts players going through a training drill.

The plot thickens..

Comment

I've signed up for my Roosters 2020 membership.

If Latrell's in the team, I'm happy to cheer him on when I go to the SCG.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
                          There's no way both Fittler & Robbo make team decisions without consulting the skipper
                          You're assuming that consultation is the same as the end result... that's a big leap.

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
                            Latest Latrel Instashit watch...

Latrel posted on the official roosters Instashit page.. "can't wait to get fit", on pictures of Easts players going through a training drill.

The plot thickens..
                            The goalposts look to be shifting again. I honestly thought he was gonski.

Comment

Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
                              I've signed up for my Roosters 2020 membership.

If Latrell's in the team, I'm happy to cheer him on when I go to the SCG.
                              Same for me mate.

Comment

Re the CTA it’s something about the red carpet on the walls which doesnot seem right to me but geez the steaks are good.

Comment

Working...
                                X