Tigers pull Latrell offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

I'm going to write it right now, I know this isn't a ruse. And I also know the Bunnies or more specifically the Cadaver doesn't want Latrell. I saw JAC was looking for a Sydney club.

YES PLEASE. Him being fed by Keary will net him 30+ tries a year.
    Lets replace a centre with a winger, that makes great sense. That's Cronulla Sharks style recruitment

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
      As sand through the hourglass, so the Latrel days of our lives.

The Latrel soap opera is now a full on mini series.

Starring the mighty Roosters, the Tigers, the Cowboys, the Dogs, the Titans, and waiting to pounce, lol Souffs. The villans portrayed by beautifully by the unscrupulous managers and advisors. And the fallen idol himself Latrel.

Such performances from all involved have given the media plenty of rumour and innuendo to keep the nrl relevant and on the back pages in the cricket season.

As the final act approaches, the Cowboys, Dogs and Tigers getting taken for a ride. Only one club will be cashed up with compo money to have room in the salary cap. Titans are no chance, unless he want a wooden spoon. .

Could there be a final twist, with the biggest back flip since DCE and the Titans?

As the final curtain comes down, so to, does the Latrel days of our lives.
      Very good , but sad you know the words to the show

Comment

" Like hands through the sourgrass , so too , are the lays of our dives "

Comment

All Latrell had to do was abide by his 2020 contract, play another good (or better) season and the money would have come....now he's on the verge of us having no reason to release him and potentially degrading his value - so poorly advised.

Comment

LATRELL SIGNS WITH TODAY

Former Roosters centre and two time premiership winner Latrell Mitchell has signed an eight year $8.8m deal with Channel 9 as the new host of their struggling morning show Today. After failing to come to terms with his current team and all other 15 NRL clubs, Latrell was excited to have finally sorted out his career after his manager Alice in Wonderland cemented the deal.

Latrell was thrilled to have sorted out his future after many months of speculation after negotiations broke down with all NRL clubs as well as the Sydney Swifts, Perth Glory, Hobart Hurricanes, Manchester City and LA Lakers. “I have a family to look after and one kid and one on the way. I could not possibly do this on less that $1.1m a year. I feel my massive ego and my Kangaroo impersonations make me the perfect candidate to take over from Karl Stepenevic. I look forward to the next 8 years after which I intend to retire. I think my lack of education will really appeal to the Today shows lowest common denominator audience.”

Anthony Mundine has also been announced as a new personality for the struggling TV channel. He’ll be the new solo host of Weekend Today. Mundine believes he is already the greatest television personality of all time.

Source: Reuters
            Last edited by Thirteen; 11-28-2019, 09:42 PM.

Comment

2GB reported today that Tigers pulled their offer after Latrell refused to fly down from Taree to meet with Madge.

I dream of our 'lethal left side' being intact for round 1.....and all this other tripe just being a bad dream.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                2GB reported today that Tigers pulled their offer after Latrell refused to fly down from Taree to meet with Madge.

I dream of our 'lethal left side' being intact for round 1.....and all this other tripe just being a bad dream.
                IF true then either Tigers wasn't a serious consideration or Latrell's ego has no bounds that he expects the head coach to come to him. IF the latter then we can't get rid of him fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

IF true then either Tigers wasn't a serious consideration or Latrell's ego has no bounds that he expects the head coach to come to him. IF the latter then we can't get rid of him fast enough.
                  You might be one pie that Artie wouldn't want to eat.

Comment

The Tigers trying to make out they are playing hardball with Latrell by pulling the contract off the table but it seems to be a 'claytons' hardball ….on the one hand they are trying to make out hey you can't treat us like that, but on the other hand they are saying ..."oh but if Latrell comes back to the table then we are still interested !

When the Roosters pulled their contract off the table, they made it clear by saying we are moving on; the Tigers on the other hand are like 'Latrell we are moving on ….unless you don't want us to move on' ......Gee who sounds strong and who sounds wimpy ?

Comment

Name a marquee player that would truely want to play under Madge
                      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

It's so patently obvious that Latrell and Souths are just waiting on the Burgess money situation to be resolved. Gross.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                          The Tigers trying to make out they are playing hardball with Latrell by pulling the contract off the table but it seems to be a 'claytons' hardball ….on the one hand they are trying to make out hey you can't treat us like that, but on the other hand they are saying ..."oh but if Latrell comes back to the table then we are still interested !
                          100% are they really looking at Ado or just trying to put the frighteners on LM. I saw Blocker interviewed and he's happy with the tigers and reckons adios Latrell.

WTF advises this bloke because they have made a cock up deluxe. Maybe his heats at Taree and thats where he wants to be.

Whatever we're jogging on and this poor bloke is being shopped around trying to play one club off another and doesn't seem to be working. A drowning man has to grab the first floating thing and that just could be a piece of shyte.

Comment

Souffs won't take him as they need forwards now, not a fullback or centre.

They are going all guns blazing for David Fafita & Jai Arrow which will choke up alot of their cap space.

Media reports suggest Meninga wasn't over impressed with the sit down they had with him as it seems it's not looking good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
                              Souffs won't take him as they need forwards now, not a fullback or centre.

They are going all guns blazing for David Fafita & Jai Arrow which will choke up alot of their cap space.

Media reports suggest Meninga wasn't over impressed with the sit down they had with him as it seems it's not looking good for him.
                              Souths do need a fullback. Badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                                It's so patently obvious that Latrell and Souths are just waiting on the Burgess money situation to be resolved. Gross.
                                I agree. You only have to think back to the James Roberts deal, Richo came out and categorically denied they were interested in him and then 2 weeks later he signs!

Comment

Working...
                                X