Tigers pull Latrell offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
    Why are Easts 'powerbrokers' in such a big hurry to get rid of Latrell, the NRL's current leading pointscorer, when we're having a shot at the triple crown?

They have no ready-made replacement as good, so what's all the rush?

Keep him, use him, and give THE FANS the best chance to taste victory in 2020.
    BUT, are we in hurry to ditch him? Media talking all stuff. Latrell expressed a desire to play fullback and he was told we have Teddy. He probably said I'll test the market.
    He has a contrasct with us for 2020 and i believe he will fulfil it and we will pick him at centre.
    Whatever 2021 holds i dont know or care.
    Bring on 2020 with a 3peat!

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

BUT, are we in hurry to ditch him? Media talking all stuff. Latrell expressed a desire to play fullback and he was told we have Teddy. He probably said I'll test the market.
      He has a contrasct with us for 2020 and i believe he will fulfil it and we will pick him at centre.
      Whatever 2021 holds i dont know or care.
      Bring on 2020 with a 3peat!
      You genuinely think he wants to play fullback? He says he wants to play fullback so he can get paid the same money as the top tier fullbacks. I would be surprised if he has the work ethic, desire and commitment to be a long term NRL fullback.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

He's 22 yrs old...…...not 32, 42, 52, 62, 72, or 82.
        Does he even know what he really wants to do.
        Now in the paper today it's "a possible switch to Rugby Union".

At 23 I knew nothing. but thought I knew everything
        At 73 I know everything! I just can't remember any of it!
        Just fixed that up for you mate

Comment

Originally posted by Waerea-Beast! View Post

You genuinely think he wants to play fullback? He says he wants to play fullback so he can get paid the same money as the top tier fullbacks. I would be surprised if he has the work ethic, desire and commitment to be a long term NRL fullback.
          What happened to his five-eight aspirations??

Comment

Anyone know when latrell scheduled to return to training? This will be the litmus test RE his and the club’s plans
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
              Anyone know when latrell scheduled to return to training? This will be the litmus test RE his and the club’s plans
              12th I'd say..
              We play this game for all of us
              We play it from the soul!

(Jack Gibson, 2002)

Comment

6th of Jan

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

6th of Jan
                  Latrell May find needing to return to training may put a serious dent in his club shopping spree
                  Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

No wonder Latrell wants to test the water

DB second season, done nothing and tests the open market and comes back with $650k at 19 years old.
                    Parramatta Eels have re-signed boom teenage half Dylan Brown on a three-year-deal.
                    Once you’ve had fat, you’ll never turn back

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

What happened to his five-eight aspirations??
                      He will play anywhere the $1m says he has to.. possibly centre

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                        No wonder Latrell wants to test the water

DB second season, done nothing and tests the open market and comes back with $650k at 19 years old.
                        That gets me shitty.. imagine how Latrell feels

Comment

Latrell May find needing to return to training may put a serious dent in his club shopping spree
                          I doubt he will be training with the first grade squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

All the inside mail I've been told is that he'll be reporting to North Sydney, regardless of a contract elsewhere or not. He'll likely do a Tallis and sit out there year. And good riddance to him if he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

All the inside mail I've been told is that he'll be reporting to North Sydney, regardless of a contract elsewhere or not. He'll likely do a Tallis and sit out there year. And good riddance to him if he does.
                              Do you honestly think that if he is not off loaded that he will be training & playing for North Sydney?
                              He has a contract with the Roosters for next year & if he is at the club next year & fit he will be playing FG.
                              The club wants to win with the best players & Latrell is one of them.
                              The Roosters wouldnt want the media attention playing Latrell at Norths. If he decides to sit the season out then thats his choice & the media circus will continue but it wont be because of Easts.
                              Originally posted by Chook;n805564
                              Why the fark anyone takes any notice of modern media is beyond me. It's all click bait populist crap aimed at the lowest common denominator.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Do you honestly think that if he is not off loaded that he will be training & playing for North Sydney?
                                He has a contract with the Roosters for next year & if he is at the club next year & fit he will be playing FG.
                                The club wants to win with the best players & Latrell is one of them.
                                The Roosters wouldnt want the media attention playing Latrell at Norths. If he decides to sit the season out then thats his choice & the media circus will continue but it wont be because of Easts.
                                Firstly I can't see Robbo wasting the best centre in the comp on the sidelines.
                                Secondly, Trell sitting out the season and forsaking $600K (?) sort of defeats his ambition to earn as much as he can.
                                And I doubt we would pay him that much to sit out he season either.

Comment

Working...
                                X