Announcement

Collapse

Browse Ad-Free in Season 2020!

Support TheChookpen with a Premium Subscription and browse the forum AD-FREE. Click this link to purchase a subscription for the 2020 season! For more information about Premium Subscriptions, please click this link.
See more
See less

Latrell swap with Jai arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latrell swap with Jai arrow

Now that is the most positive thing I Have heard ..out of the shitrell saga .....Hope Our Chookmaster pulls this off .
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

As a prop?

Comment

We don’t need him.
      My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
      My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
        Now that is the most positive thing I Have heard ..out of the shitrell saga .....Hope Our Chookmaster pulls this off .
        Well apparently our pack is weak and we're always a prop short in going back to back. Imagine what we could do if we solved that problem??!!! Holy short stack Batman!
        "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
          We don’t need him.
          Always need new blood that hasnt tasted success..From the youngies coming through and a few from players who havnt tasted that success .......Keeps the fire burning ...but true we can carry on without him but he is a class player that puts in ...our kind of forward.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Where you hearing this??

Comment

Always need new blood that hasnt tasted success..From the youngies coming through and a few from players who havnt tasted that success .......Keeps the fire burning ...but true we can carry on without him but he is a class player that puts in ...our kind of forward.
              i see what you mean but id rather use the money to lock down who we have.
              My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
              My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

It’s not realistic for a club to carry 3 top props. Arrow could only be coming if SST leaves. SST is much better.

Comment

I dont think so.
                  Originally posted by Chook;n805564
                  Why the fark anyone takes any notice of modern media is beyond me. It's all click bait populist crap aimed at the lowest common denominator.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    It’s not realistic for a club to carry 3 top props. Arrow could only be coming if SST leaves. SST is much better.
                    Welll its a reported rumour.....not inside info..but another Shitrell thresd was required....we have the two nest props in the co ml p no doubt...but you know as they get older the injuries hit..especially SST...depends on Aroows price

Comment

Think it was reported on a fake Mole twitter account.

Comment

If you take away that big performance in that 1 State of Origin ...... why is there such a massive rap on Arrow? What have i missed?

Comment

Latrell will be playing for us next season.
                          ...in reserve grade...as there'll be no bidders left in the auction soon.
                          In reserve grade to start with...then when we lose away games to start the season fans demand his presence in first grade.
                          During the season he will re-sign with us for ensuing years at $800,000 per season.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                            If you take away that big performance in that 1 State of Origin ...... why is there such a massive rap on Arrow? What have i missed?
                            SuperCoach gun . The reality tv show for footy.
                            We play this game for all of us
                            We play it from the soul!

(Jack Gibson, 2002)

Comment

I am not sure if Arrow is necessary for us either to be honest. I would much rather sure up SST first and see where we are up to. As Peter Parr of the Cowboys said this morning on the Big Sports Breakfast in relation to signing Latrell, 'you never say never'. Once again, I cannot see it happening, but thank you Brain for raising it - a good and healthy debate is always worthwhile!
                              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
                              X