Announcement

Collapse

Browse Ad-Free in Season 2020!

Support TheChookpen with a Premium Subscription and browse the forum AD-FREE. Click this link to purchase a subscription for the 2020 season! For more information about Premium Subscriptions, please click this link.
See more
See less

Latrell swap with Jai arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad_Rabid_Rooster
    replied
    Originally posted by "gaz" View Post
    According to Brent Read David Fifita is the Roosters target
    The other circus of the off season thus far, and has been going for even longer! The Bulldogs are apparently the latest club to enter the race for him. Read might be on to something, but it seems to me that our chances of snaring Fifita have reduced markedly in recent weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
    According to Fox, NRL just wiped Bargarse from souffs salary cap completely! Cashed up bogans now.
    Maybe they’ll buy some smack.

Leave a comment:

• crikey chris
    replied
    According to Fox, NRL just wiped Bargarse from souffs salary cap completely! Cashed up bogans now.

Leave a comment:

• "gaz"
    replied
    According to Brent Read David Fifita is the Roosters target

Leave a comment:

• Old Man Rooster
    replied
    I think Souffs will struggle next year. In 2019 they weren't much at all with out Burgess.

Leave a comment:

• Easts75
    replied
    Originally posted by zac View Post
    Downgrade from a fit Sam Burgess.
    Pretty much this. I really like Arrow as a good consistent player. He is injury prone however and like Thirteen mentioned does come across as a touch soft. Definitely not in the same league as Burgess

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied
    Downgrade from a fit Sam Burgess.

Leave a comment:

• milanja
    replied
    Seems like a good toiler, don’t see him as a game changer.

Leave a comment:

• Mad_Rabid_Rooster
    replied
    It is looking like Souths will get Arrow, but he is more than a handy player; a shame really.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    I think Arrow is too soft for the sort of money he would be commanding. A good player though.

Leave a comment:

• Old Man Rooster
    replied
    Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
    According to today's paper Souths want to use Burgess' near $1m payout to buy Arrow not Latrell...decision from the NRL expected in about 2 weeks.
    Don't believe everything you read Johnny73

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    According to today's paper Souths want to use Burgess' near $1m payout to buy Arrow not Latrell...decision from the NRL expected in about 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post

Hey, if you’re a real account and not a troll account, would you be prepared to pay for an annual membership?

i reckon you’re not real, and this is your chance to prove it and also support the site.
    With the Tigers just withdrawing their offer, there's only the Titans left in the auction.
    Only one in the auction usually doesn't equate to a high sale price.

My scenario is looking more likely every minute. [ Think he'll end up at Souths if the Burgess cap thing goes Souths' way. Souths won't know until about April, reportedly.].

Leave a comment:

• Kelby
    replied
    I believe we went after Davis Fifta to be our forward leader from 2021, but it didn't happen as he will stay at the broncos or go to souffs, hence resigning JWH.
    Salary cap the only reason we had to let tets go.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kelby View Post
    So.……… no to Arrow, but we want Fifta?

I don't get it.
    If we want Arrow,,,why didn't we just keep Tetevano?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X