Interesting potential signings news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigben View Post
    i'd be giving Pritchard a first up crack at fullback.played great at the back against Melbourne before he got injured. not even sure if he's been resigned ,anyone know.?
    You're kidding right? No where near first grade standard. I'm hoping one of the young guys can make a fist of first grade fullback once Mini is gone. If not, try and get Locke from the Warriors or even Coote from Penrith.

Comment

A big no thanks to Dugan.
      As has already been said, a massive dickhead and lucky to stay on the park half the year.

Also, i'll be seriously unhappy if we sign Maloney. I don't rate the bloke and as i've stated here a few times, i believe he was made to look half decent this year by a solid team effort. Noone was talking about him the when the warriors were up to shit last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Planetboy View Post
        You're kidding right? No where near first grade standard. I'm hoping one of the young guys can make a fist of first grade fullback once Mini is gone. If not, try and get Locke from the Warriors or even Coote from Penrith.
        coote doesn't contribute enough always hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Greedy666 View Post
          A big no thanks to Dugan.
          As has already been said, a massive dickhead and lucky to stay on the park half the year.

Also, i'll be seriously unhappy if we sign Maloney. I don't rate the bloke and as i've stated here a few times, i believe he was made to look half decent this year by a solid team effort. Noone was talking about him the when the warriors were up to shit last year.
          maloney this year was like mortimer in 09? both went great in good teams.

Comment

I wasn't overly excited about the Mortimer signing either. In saying that, i think he contributed more to Parra's run in '09' than Maloney did for the Warriors this year imo.

Comment

fingers crossed mortimer reignites that form.

Comment

Spot on. The kid is a good talent but lets not forget that he was probably playing behind the consistently toughest pack (and team) in the comp. We have other priorities.
                Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Working...
                X