Krisnan inu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roz View Post
    too true. i have heard similar things but maloney was the name that i have heard being attached and i believe it. it is no secret we are after a new 6 for 2013. it is also no secret that maloney will not renew his contract at the warriors at the end of 2012 and is intent on returning home to sydney for family reasons. Whilst i wont say that it is a fact, i am confident that it is true that we have at least had preliminary discussions with him and that we are favourites for his signature.

As i said previously, smith is no massive inu fan. i dont think we need him but that said his talent is undeniable its his attitude that is the issue. I wouldnt bother with him particularly with the sorts of salary demands he would likely be making. That said, smith and elliot in particular have a knack of getting the best out of players and when you throw in JT and fitzy, our club would have to be up there with newcastle and the storm as having the most capable coaching staff for turning players with potential into first graders
    Maloney, whilst a solid player, isn't the answer at 6 for us.

Comment

Maloney is a much better 6 than any other one that we could possibly get..
      Going through the teams, Foran is the only one i'd choose ahead of him that was even the slightest possibility of coming to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubai View Post
        Maloney, whilst a solid player, isn't the answer at 6 for us.
        i agree. if its someone already in first grade that we are after, wade graham, foran or johnson would be the 3 atop my list. if its someone we want to develop ala RTS; matt mcgahan and carlos tuimavave are the cream of the crop

Comment

No thanks.
          Inu is another waste of talent. Doesn't give a shit.
          Would be on decent $$$ as well. Yes, talented, but very lazy.

Lol We already have one in our forward-pack, FPNumbnuts!!!

Comment

Are we talking about this person..If so,i don't think we should sign her..Doesn't look like she could tackle..

Comment

Christiaan Arnoooooo!!!!!!

Comment

very hot and cold i think.

Comment

After watching Underbelly last night, I'd rather have Jessica Mauboy here than Christine Anu or even Christina Aguilera for that matter.

Comment

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Comment

He has some good qualities, size, pace, step, leap, I think he is a genuine try scorer if he is having 'one of those days'.

He has some bad qualities, he can be suspect in defense, he takes poor options, and at times, he does not get involved when his team needs him most.

Above all, he is too expensive and as a club, we'd be better to keep developing, and to keep faith with our younger players.

Comment

Working...
                      X