Krisnan inu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krisnan inu

Rumour going around warriors are going to release him.. Adds spark to our backline..
    What do you guys think

No way, lazy player and often plays uninterested

Comment

Hot and cold player, can kick goals. Depends on the cost, certainly not worth throwing big dollars at.

Comment

The guy tweeted that he pulled out of NZ duty because he couldnt be bothered. He played the Grand Final like he couldnt be bothered and he is on big bucks to play over there.

Not a hope in hell i want him anywhere near the Jungo

Comment

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

He'd win Gold if the Olympics had an event for not giving a shit.
          Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

i doubt we would consider signing him anyway if you think back to when smith was in his final season at parra and inu was picked from parra reserve grade to play fullback in the ANZAC test because smith did not want him in first grade. admittedly he has stacks of ability but lazy is the perfect description for him. He reminds me 100% of amos roberts in terms of playing style, build and attitude. but like i said, smith doesnt seem to be a fan of his anyway so i doubt we would even consider it

Comment

Absolutely not, looks like he doesn't give a shit, and plays accordingly (and to be honest he isn't that good anyway, he makes SKD look steady and consistent).

Comment

No thanks. Such a waste. Could have being one of the greats if he had a strong work ethic.

Comment

Inu no way. Now if it was Mateo...

Takairangi has the makings of a Feleti Mateo, big, strong, good offload. Can't wait to see this kid get some game time next year.

Chook.

Comment

I keep hearing almost the same rumour. Warriors player, a back, supposed to be a done deal. But you hear rumours all the time eh? One thing I have learnt is that where this is smoke there is sometimes only smoke...hmm, after that maybe I should stop smoking...

Comment

Gotta get of the Hong Kongs maaaate

Comment

Originally posted by Kangarooster View Post
                        I keep hearing almost the same rumour. Warriors player, a back, supposed to be a done deal. But you hear rumours all the time eh? One thing I have learnt is that where this is smoke there is sometimes only smoke...hmm, after that maybe I should stop smoking...
                        too true. i have heard similar things but maloney was the name that i have heard being attached and i believe it. it is no secret we are after a new 6 for 2013. it is also no secret that maloney will not renew his contract at the warriors at the end of 2012 and is intent on returning home to sydney for family reasons. Whilst i wont say that it is a fact, i am confident that it is true that we have at least had preliminary discussions with him and that we are favourites for his signature.

As i said previously, smith is no massive inu fan. i dont think we need him but that said his talent is undeniable its his attitude that is the issue. I wouldnt bother with him particularly with the sorts of salary demands he would likely be making. That said, smith and elliot in particular have a knack of getting the best out of players and when you throw in JT and fitzy, our club would have to be up there with newcastle and the storm as having the most capable coaching staff for turning players with potential into first graders

Comment

Inu is certainly a very talented player. But I agree we probably don't really need him. The last thing we need is another lazy player. I would much prefer to focus on BJ or Moga to partner SKD in the centres. I was hoping for SBW but it doesn't seem likely at the moment. The fullback and 5/8 positions are what we need to focus on.

Comment

Originally posted by roz View Post
                            too true. i have heard similar things but maloney was the name that i have heard being attached and i believe it.
                            Yeah, that's the one. I really hope this "done deal" turns out to be more fire than smoke...I won't hold my breath though..

Comment

Originally posted by Kangarooster View Post
                              Yeah, that's the one. I really hope this "done deal" turns out to be more fire than smoke...I won't hold my breath though..
                              At least if you hold your breath, you won't choke on the smoke.

Comment

Working...
                              X