No announcement yet.

Team predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verills was interviewed after Saturday's game and said "I was looking forward to playing with him (Friend)". I think both of them playing is a significant possibility, even likely.

Comment

Sounded like Robbo was going to go with the Friend/Verrills combo for the prelim until Jake did his calf (or was this another mind game??)

I think that combo is more unlikely with JWH returning and pushing Collins spot out (Collins would have been the man to miss out on Sat and played limited minutes anyway)

At this late stage surely Jake will sadly have to miss out - Robbo will keep him in the reserves till Sunday night though to keep them guessing.

Hutch, Collins and Hall will be the other reserves - I think Hutch will be in the last 19 to cover Keary as a worst case scenario

Comment

i know its sounds cruel but jake can sit this one out get him a ring anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

He was having his ankle twisted in every tackle and the refs were doing nothing about it.
          I thought some of his runs in the 2nd half out of our own end were terrific when the game got close which isn't something he's known for. The storm forwards were definitely trying to main him and they did a similar cheap shot on Morris leg in the first half.

Comment

A bench of Tets, Butcher, Friend and Angus. Looks like Maddog Collins might be the one to miss out.

Comment

Dont care who Robbo ends up picking ..he has been getting this part of his coaching right last two years .
              So it in my mind do we need verills and friend together? I say no .We Have Rads to cover.
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                A bench of Tets, Butcher, Friend and Angus. Looks like Maddog Collins might be the one to miss out.
                How about radley or Liu or Aubusson? I presume you’re having both friend and Verrills in.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

How about radley or Liu or Aubusson? I presume you’re having both friend and Verrills in.
                  Stop presuming fake OMR. Stop trying to be me mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                    And Isaac?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

And Isaac?
                      I actually did forget the Ice Man. Do you guys really think Jake is fit? Butcher has been so good this year. I really feel he has established himself as an important member of the team? Tets? Wow it really is a brutally tough call if we go with two dummy halves.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

That's the line up I'd go with as well, I wouldn't risk going with Jake over verills for a grand final.
                        JWH will relish the challenge of taking on papalli in a battle of the bulls.
                        All the talk that we didn't have anyone to replace him against the storm to lead our forwards was misplaced.
                        Captain Cords led from the front and his performance on getting back and taking the tough early hit ups was reminiscent of Bradley Clyde in his heyday.
                        It was beautiful to watch. Geeze he ran hard.

I honestly think we have another gear or two in us and the Faiders are going to be shocked at what its really like to play in the big dance.

I get the feeling something big is coming that not only will win us a B2B premierships but could lay the foundation for a three-peat in 2020.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Their 3 on 1 strips are coming

did you see Storm try it in entire set of 6 in the last 10 minutes. Radley was horizontal , bromwich holding his legs and smith wrestling the ball out as bromwich dropped victors legs , stupid rule .. but it's all the Raiders have.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Tets has played every game that he has been available in the last two years. There is no way he doesn’t play.
                            We both got this one wrong.
                            Originally posted by jism
                            I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Working...
                            X