Ikin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
    The anal turd hates us with a passion, he is an autistic retard.How the dick ever got this show amazes me, I have never heard him say anything intelligent. He is a computer geek who loves comic characters, super heros etc. I fast forward when his lips are moving.
    I have an couple of autistic kids in my extended family and you are a turd......
    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

The Broncos obsession has gone too far. And most of the discussion is nonsensical -- the team concedes 58 points - and it would have been 70 if all the kicks went over - and the experts agree that they need playmakers. Playmakers wouldn't have stopped the 58. For that, you need defenders who actually give a damn.

Comment

Best ikon story was when he was a pup and Queensland went to melbourne for SOO

ikin pointed to Phillip island and asked a fellow origin player whether the land mass was tassie. True story
        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Be very very worried if some of these ex player media puppets start tipping us. They're so busy fan-girling over Broncos, Titans, Newcastle, Nathan Brown, Titans, Penrith, Griffin, Cleary, Titans, Burgess and Skeletor to know what to say about the Roosters, other than.....

https://wwos.nine.com.au/videos/nrl/...090hpeo52bzxpz

JWH out and Victor the Inflictor & how great Storm is, probably the right spoonfeed for the masses and to appease Todd Greenbog.

Dont worry about that small issue of us having Storms attacking coach LOL and Coops who know exactly what makes these mofos tick.

I genuinely hope our NRL Premiers have heard these peanuts write them off without the "main man" JWH.

Like last years Prelim and again in the GF, they all turn around and say Wowwww didnt see that coming!

It makes the victory even sweeter.

CMON Easts!

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

I have an couple of autistic kids in my extended family and you are a turd......
            Oh grow up FFS, I was talking about Ikin, nothing to do with you or your family... go get offended somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Oh grow up FFS, I was talking about Ikin, nothing to do with you or your family... go get offended somewhere else.
              You don't get it do u...i know u weren't directly having a go at anyone here directly but for u to use the term autistic to slag someone is a poor choice of words.

Anyway go the Chooks and fark Ikin and the press.....
              Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
              What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Ikin can Get ****d.

Just said on 360 that Raiders fans want it more than Roosters fans. How does he figure that out ffs. The money people have just spent too... prick.

Kent pulled him up on it.

Ikin reckons Raiders have it in the bag. Infact he's drooling over it and grinning Iike a Cheshire cat. Which will make this victory that much sweeter.

Comment

The networks are worried about the ratings. The AFL had their worst ratings for some time. Not that Fox has the GF, they still need to fill a show when there are only 2 teams to talk about rather than 16.
                  Last edited by The Skeez; 10-01-2019, 09:03 PM. Reason: Heroes and villains - Gus Gould
                  ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Ikin is a sycophantic and smarmy little turd. He is convinced that he is an intellectual giant but I guess that's by reference to the blokes he hangs around with. I find him insufferable.

Comment

I
                      Originally posted by chopstiks View Post
                      Ikin can Get ****d.

Just said on 360 that Raiders fans want it more than Roosters fans. How does he figure that out ffs. The money people have just spent too... prick.

Kent pulled him up on it.

Ikin reckons Raiders have it in the bag. Infact he's drooling over it and grinning Iike a Cheshire cat. Which will make this victory that much sweeter.

I heard it on 360 too. It really pissed me off. Australian’s have a real issue with tall poppy syndrome .

Comment

Yes ikin hates us, can't bring himself to say anything positive about us. Didn't even mention Boyd in the Captain of the year discussions, all he can focus on is Keary's possible injury. A total fukwit.

Comment

Of course raiders fans want it more, it’s their first grand final in a quarter of a century, doesn’t mean we won’t win it.

Comment

Ikin was quoting Don Furner plus they are a town that have nothing so when they get there, it’s a celebration much like it would be for Newcastle, or Townsville. How many Roosters fans have gone to a training session before the GF. Roosters fans are passionate and they’ll be at the game.

Comment

Speaking of FOX I was wondering what David Riccio ( I think it was him- the show with the blonde who is too good looking to be on League Life) was going on about that the Raiders team have “true mateship” while other teams the mateship is more manufactured. Total verbal diarrhoea. Honestly is you got nothing to say then say nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

You don't get it do u...i know u weren't directly having a go at anyone here directly but for u to use the term autistic to slag someone is a poor choice of words.

Anyway go the Chooks and fark Ikin and the press.....
                                Thanks Brawl. I have a child diagnosed with Autism and there are too many ignorant people out there when it comes to this subject.

Comment

Working...
                                X