Ikin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ikin

Fu@$ this bloke is such an annoying cu&t, we're in prelim week and this goon spends 20 minutes of every show talking about the Broncos, someone should piss him off and replace him with someone who will talk about current issues, talk about the Broncos next season when they're relevant.

His protest and look of disgust when Buderus said that Cronk would get the better of Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
      Fu@$ this bloke is such an annoying cu&t, we're in prelim week and this goon spends 20 minutes of every show talking about the Broncos, someone should piss him off and replace him with someone who will talk about current issues, talk about the Broncos next season when they're relevant.
      The Drongos are completely irrelevant for a few years. Ex players who are pundits might keep a soft spot for there old club but shouldn’t be advocating for them. Ikin is a fool.

Comment

The anal turd hates us with a passion, he is an autistic retard.How the dick ever got this show amazes me, I have never heard him say anything intelligent. He is a computer geek who loves comic characters, super heros etc. I fast forward when his lips are moving.

Comment

Possibly the worst ever player to play origin. Little dork roots a chick that looks like Wayne Bennett so he’s getting his own back.

Comment

I don’t mind him... however back to dope Tallis...Ikin asks all around the table for their tips and Tallis said “The Storm, I hope”... Man this guy is bitter... What has made him like that? It would be good to rub the title on his face when we win it B2B!

Comment

Tallis can’t get over the fact that we never approached him to play for us.

Comment

Is a knob.

Comment

The very definition of a lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                    The anal turd hates us with a passion, he is an autistic retard.How the dick ever got this show amazes me, I have never heard him say anything intelligent. He is a computer geek who loves comic characters, super heros etc. I fast forward when his lips are moving.
                    I have an autistic son and you are an ignorant ****.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                      You are a ****w*t of the highest order for using that comment. You’ are a disgrace!
                      Last edited by <ME>; 09-27-2019, 10:06 AM.

Comment

There have been a lot of shit comments like that around here lately cringe worthy - anti/disrespectful to women, the disabled, sexual orientation, religion, other peoples families and other minority groups - in one breath we are hacking on Israel Folau and the next we are doing the same thing. All comments I have to assume wouldn’t be used in a regular social scene by the ones who are doing so on an anonymous forum.

Its been hard hard to hold the tongue to keep the peace to be honest - I think we should all think a bit more before we type.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
                          There have been a lot of shit comments like that around here lately cringe worthy - anti/disrespectful to women, the disabled, sexual orientation, religion, other peoples families and other minority groups - in one breath we are hacking on Israel Folau and the next we are doing the same thing. All comments I have to assume wouldn’t be used in a regular social scene by the ones who are doing so on an anonymous forum.

Its been hard hard to hold the tongue to keep the peace to be honest - I think we should all think a bit more before we type.
                          In fairness, you did use to present yourself on here as a sexy young female. Do you do that in public too?

Comment

Only on Friday nights.

Comment

You doing anything tonight 13?

Comment

Working...
                              X