No announcement yet.

JWH on report for a 'trip'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting to note that THIS year with Jared missing 6 games we have won 4 of those and lost 2......and the 2 we lost Keary was ALSO out. So maybe its the absence of Keary who has more irreplaceable skills from our squad, whereas Jared's ability is slightly more readily covered when out.....

Comment

Originally posted by gragra View Post
      Interesting to note that THIS year with Jared missing 6 games we have won 4 of those and lost 2......and the 2 we lost Keary was ALSO out. So maybe its the absence of Keary who has more irreplaceable skills from our squad, whereas Jared's ability is slightly more readily covered when out.....
      Personally its our play makers that need to be there for the finals Keary and Cronk. Jared is not a 80 min player it depends how we match up with Storms forward pack most probably with Sio.Isaac, and Lindsey and Tets. Our backline is the best in the comp so that should carry us over the line.

Comment

Jared is a big loss, but I think we can handle it if Collins steps up, and his recent for has been very good. Might be a blessing actually because if we make the Gf Jared will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by gragra View Post
          I think you're right. If we lose to the Eels or Storm then it'll be due to more than JWH's absence. Sure he adds a lot but TBH we are almost full strength and should take heart in that.

Beating the Storm in Cam Smith's last season in THE knock-out game before the GF will be tough because no ref's gonna wanna make a call that leads to him getting punted (career limiting move there). However, we'll be at home, we'll be better rested and IMO we have the better team on paper. Additionally... I dunno how good the Storm are in finals! Like they've made the finals every year since they decided to start cheating and have only won like 2 premierships. IMO they're not as scary as they may seem.

Comment

The end of season trip came early for JWH.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

I think you're right. If we lose to the Eels or Storm then it'll be due to more than JWH's absence. Sure he adds a lot but TBH we are almost full strength and should take heart in that.

Beating the Storm in Cam Smith's last season in THE knock-out game before the GF will be tough because no ref's gonna wanna make a call that leads to him getting punted (career limiting move there). However, we'll be at home, we'll be better rested and IMO we have the better team on paper. Additionally... I dunno how good the Storm are in finals! Like they've made the finals every year since they decided to start cheating and have only won like 2 premierships. IMO they're not as scary as they may seem.
              Isn’t smith playing next year? I thought he signed a 2 year extension not 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                The end of season trip came early for JWH.
                FF
                When is your next gig? I’m coming along to see it.
                ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                  FF
                  When is your next gig? I’m coming along to see it.
                  I'm here all week.

Comment

I am a big JWH fan but that was a trip and if he hadn't been previously suspended he would have only copped a fine.
                    Mind you I still think a trip should be a send off
                    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X