Keary has a baby due in 3 weeks - will miss finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he has a baby boy will he call it Trent Nicholas Keary
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Commiserations to Luke. They are horrible things.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

Jeff Horn turned down a 2 million dollar title fight with a Japanese World champion because he wanted to be at the birth of his 2nd child . He just got knocked out badly in a upset and I doubt he will ever get to challenge for a legitimate world title again nor make that kind of money unless they hype up a clash with tzsyu son.
        Sporting careers and opportunities can be fleeting .
        The guy's a multi-millionaire and family's more important than all. I wouldn't trade the experience of being there for my childrens' births for anything.

Also, hate to say it but it's your duty as a father to be there for the mother of your child. It's not like babies just pop out and the mother's back to normal straight away. There's a fukk load of work to do for a new father. I've chosen my marriage over career opportunities on multiple occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
          Isn't there a process by which it can be cut out or something?
          close to quote of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
            Isn't there a process by which it can be cut out or something?
            Yes, but sometimes they just pop out easily.

"Get that would you Deirdre"..

Comment

He can induce it by giving her a quick root --fact
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Does anyone reckon the players come on here and read these posts/threads?

Comment

Why do guys need to witness childbirth? I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                    It's the greatest experience a man can ever have, especially the first child, but all of them ofcourse. To call being at the birth of your child......witnessing childbirth ….is so far short of the mark to be laughable. It's a new life you and your wife have created, you never feel such overwhelming emotion and love as the moment that child is born. It's not an option. It's more important than anything else, EVER. He will be there at the birth, no matter what, because he is a quality human, but hopefully he can still play for us. Any dinosaur who thinks a game of footy is more important has never experienced it, or is just plain stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

It's the greatest experience a man can ever have, especially the first child, but all of them ofcourse. To call being at the birth of your child......witnessing childbirth ….is so far short of the mark to be laughable. It's a new life you and your wife have created, you never feel such overwhelming emotion and love as the moment that child is born. It's not an option. It's more important than anything else, EVER. He will be there at the birth, no matter what, because he is a quality human, but hopefully he can still play for us. Any dinosaur who thinks a game of footy is more important has never experienced it, or is just plain stupid.
                      Settle kettle. Not everyone is obliged to feel that way and not doing so doesn't make us dinosaurs. I'm not against it, just not for me or some others.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                        If he has a baby boy will he call it Trent Nicholas Keary
                        Well he ain't callin it Sam George Tom or Russel.

Comment

I was horrified at the birth of my son. Avoid it Luke.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                            Baffles me, too. In the old days they'd wait outside, smoking a cigar.

Comment

I delivered my youngest it's was an experience that will live on in my memory till I die, As a result my wife and I now share an even stronger bond in our marriage because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                                I was horrified at the birth of my son. Avoid it Luke.
                                Haha...my first was an emergency caesarean. I was behind a little curtain at my mrs head .So they are cutting her open etc..couldnt see shit so I stood up to take a peak saw parts of her insides outside of her gut as they had to forcip the jid back out..I said to the doc ...I'm a wog you know..ill get a frypan and cook her liver ..yum...doc...sit down idiot
                                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                                X