Keary has a baby due in 3 weeks - will miss finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book in a date and install a zipper.monday morning would work
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I wasn't at the birth of either of my kids because I had work commitments. Ridiculous to miss a final to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
        I wasn't at the birth of either of my kids because I had work commitments. Ridiculous to miss a final to be there.
        LOL mate you were in prison, that's different.

I was there when my kids were born and it was extremely important. Supporting my wife was important too as it was a pretty rough time.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

LOL mate you were in prison, that's different.

I was there when my kids were born and it was extremely important. Supporting my wife was important too as it was a pretty rough time.
          My sister cut the cords. She still hasn't recovered.

Comment

Very Poor form , probably should have abstained ,

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
              I'm pretty sure they will induce the labour if bub hasn't arrived a few days before the finals....
              I can picture Robbo pulling out the white-board at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital meeting room and coming up with a game plan.

Robbo: Right O ... Doc, nurse, midwife.. I need you guys to inject and induce the labour at exactly within the first 20mins when Luke's Mrs arrives. Doc, that baby needs to come out STAT. Luke I need you roaming around in the delivery room just like in the grand final last year... left to right, right to left and provide inside support for the Mrs.

Politis: *nods head*
              Politis: Reaches into pocket and pulls out cheque book and advances towards Doctor
              Robbo: *Intercepts Nick* and whispers in his ear "put that shit away...we got this !"

Luke: As a precaution checks himself with the Doc for an impromptu HIA.
              Doc: Yeah nah you're all good
              Robbo: *on the walkie-talkie* take the Mrs on...fake to go to the inside support nurse then HIT the decoy nurse !

RESULT: Baby Keary born with Mum and bub healthy at FT
              Last edited by DP1990; 08-28-2019, 11:13 AM.

Comment

if this baby can just keep still until this weekends results please.. and then if all goes our way come on over to the earth side next week baby (as Darius Mrs put it today wtf!) We don't want Luke anywhere near Burgess filth that last game.

Comment

We need him but I respect the club for giving him time off
                  barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm with you, JT. Bloody ridiculous.

Comment

I wasn't either.

At the birth for either of your kids.

Comment

Tobin is a dinosaur. Sends his sister in with his missus. Sicko

Keary should wear a helmet in the theatre in case he faints
                        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Speaking of Keary wearing a helmet - did everyone else also shit themselves when Keary hit his head on the ground last week?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                            Speaking of Keary wearing a helmet - did everyone else also shit themselves when Keary hit his head on the ground last week?
                            Yep!!!

Comment

i mentioned maybe giving him this week off

Comment

Yeah. I thought that could be another week or two without him, which would disrupt the team and it would not be good for his health.

Comment

Working...
                                X