No announcement yet.

Fitzy to the Knights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a good idea to go to a club like Knights under a performance contract . Set the coach up to fail .
    Very glad he's not interested.

Comment

Weird thought, although Robbo is still young, perhaps there has been inner sanctum talk of fitzy being trents successor at the chooks.

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
        I don’t believe Hooper. I don’t think any of them will end up there. For them, I think they need a coach who has been in the business for a while, especially with their recent appalling record of wooden spoons and bottom 8 finishes
        I'd love to see Bellamy go there, try to cheat, get slapped down and have a few long, hard, character-building seasons in the bottom 8.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
          Weird thought, although Robbo is still young, perhaps there has been inner sanctum talk of fitzy being trents successor at the chooks.
          Highly unlikely, I don't think Trent is going anywhere sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
            I don't see Fitzy as ever being a head coach. He's found his perfect role already.

Comment

If he decides to go up there and coach I'm happy for him too, it's not like he will get the chance at the Roosters for a while.
              The media say Fitz, Flanagan, Griffin, Toovey, I'm sure Trent Barrett name would be in there too.

Who would want the gig, Knights and Titans are career killers.
              Two blokes I can see definitely saying no are Toovey ....... he bleeds Manly and Fitzy who bleeds RWB.

Comment

There is actually speculation that fitzy is waiting to see what happens with Mary down at dragons, his junior club, grew up there and played for them.

Comment

Trent Robinson ass coached up at Newcastle
                  ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                    There is actually speculation that fitzy is waiting to see what happens with Mary down at dragons, his junior club, grew up there and played for them.
                    I mooted that one a little while ago, makes sense.

Comment

i can see fitzy taking over from mary!

Comment

Beside the fact that "James Hooper" from Fox Sports is an absolute drop-kick journo here is the latest rumblings:

Link: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...cd45fd7c886d4d

Looks likely that "Adam O'Brien" is the odds on favorite to get the job !

Comment

Can't imagine the roosters would be too thrilled if O'Brien left after only one year and cherry picked our ideas and went to a rival club. I don't want to see him go as our attack is getting better and I'm assuming he has played a role in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post
                            Can't imagine the roosters would be too thrilled if O'Brien left after only one year and cherry picked our ideas and went to a rival club. I don't want to see him go as our attack is getting better and I'm assuming he has played a role in that.
                            It works like this mate the Roosters would never stop one of the assistant coaches taking up a head coaching job at another club. Pretty much all 16 coaches know what every other team is doing & can all come up with game plans & how to shut down opposition teams but only a handful of them can manage young men & get the young men to buy into what the coach wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                              would hate to see Fitzy leave, but he has given us great service for 2 decades as a player and coach. If this is an opportunity for him to further his career and fulfil an ambition as a head coach, then I wish him all the best !
                              Agreed. Our best thanks for all his efforts would be to support him if he chose to take the next step.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                                He would have a great chance at success there with their current squad. If ever a side has underperformed, its this years drag queens. Finger must be squarely pointed at Mary.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X