Fitzy to the Knights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitzy to the Knights?

So that seems to be the talk of the town.

I don't know about what you all think but i don't want him to leave the Roosters-ever. When Robbo says "once a Rooster always a Rooster" it applies to no one more than Craig Fitzgibbon. He truly bleeds tri colours

id hate to see Fitzy been thrown into the cluster fark that the Knights are. Since they love raiding the Roosters ranks then someone tell them that Andrew Johns was on the coaching staff not long ago.He's a local Knights immortal and he knows it all-just ask him.

I reckon they'll end up with Adam O'Brien

Comment

I don’t believe Hooper. I don’t think any of them will end up there. For them, I think they need a coach who has been in the business for a while, especially with their recent appalling record of wooden spoons and bottom 8 finishes
      EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

If they are looking for an ex-rooster....then what's Laurie Frier up to nowadays?

Comment

If anything, this weeks opponents may be looking at a prodigal son to return to take control of their team next year
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

would hate to see Fitzy leave, but he has given us great service for 2 decades as a player and coach. If this is an opportunity for him to further his career and fulfil an ambition as a head coach, then I wish him all the best !

Comment

Garth brennan. Neil henry. 2vee.these guys are available. Or they could get skeltor and tinkler back together
              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Weidler just tweeted that Fitzy is happy with the roosters and not going anywhere.

Comment

Danny Weidler‏Verified account @Danny_Weidler 28m28 minutes ago

More
                  Latest on Knights: Following interest from the Knights Craig Fitzgibbon has told the Roosters that he is happy at the club and isn't going anywhere. Confirmed with his agent David Riolo. @9NewsSyd

Comment

Latest on Knights: Following interest from the Knights Craig Fitzgibbon has told the Roosters that he is happy at the club and isn't going anywhere. Confirmed with his agent David Riolo - Weidlers tweet

Comment

Smart man Fitzy.

Comment

If he has an NRL head coach opportunity, it's hard to begrudge him. However, our assistant coaches are a very important part of our team. I'd hate to see him leave and hope the reports he's not going anywhere are right.

Comment

Didn't he just re-sign for 3 years recently?

Fitz strikes me as a loyal bloke and someone you'd love to have as a mate, can't see him leaving.

Chook.

Comment

Could understand Fitzy wanting a top job but would be devastating to see him in other colours.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                              So that seems to be the talk of the town.

I don't know about what you all think but i don't want him to leave the Roosters-ever. When Robbo says "once a Rooster always a Rooster" it applies to no one more than Craig Fitzgibbon. He truly bleeds tri colours

id hate to see Fitzy been thrown into the cluster fark that the Knights are. Since they love raiding the Roosters ranks then someone tell them that Andrew Johns was on the coaching staff not long ago.He's a local Knights immortal and he knows it all-just ask him.

Nick & Robbo would have no objections if Fitzy or O’Brien were offered the job at Newcastle. In fact they will help negotiate the deal. Nick & John Quale are best mates & Nick is more than happy to help him out. Quale is a big fan of how the Roosters operate.

Comment

Working...
                              X