1. Adam Blair
      2. Sam Burgess
      3. Josh Maguire
      4. Isaac Luke (when he's not injured)
      5. Cameron Munster
      6. Will Chambers

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
        i can’t stand the cheap-shot merchant Rapana. Tough guy who doesn’t mind diving for a penalty.

Look what hat he did to Latrell’s leg after he scored. He tried to snap it in half.

Then he tried to break Radley’s ankle.

Not to mention the shoulder charge at Latrell’s head when he was on the ground where by a miracle we got a penalty.

Hope the prick gets an ACL. Fuuck him and his side.
        Glad you highlighted this grub JT. He flies under the radar a lot.

I remember calling him out for an "accidental not" flying knee into Joey Manu's ribs as he lay prone on the ground. Amazing he didn't break one or two ribs and Joey took a long while to get up and had a couple of quiet games after that. Rapana is a leading grub.

But when it comes to the Raiders you can run a line across many of their players. The falling knees caper has to be picked up soon by the MRC. Even that Klockstad character has got in on the low act and it has to be coached in as part of a win at all costs approach by Ricky and his boys.
        Last edited by Louis N; 08-19-2019, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
          Ok I’ll indulge

i don’t like that try hard lock from Parra. He is so over rated and a Diet Coke hard man. I think his name is Nathan Brown. Po faced moron
          *bump*

What a call.

This try hard flogasaurus disgraced himself tonight.

His misshapen head is indeed very punchable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
            any Burgii definitely mostly Sam
            While he isn't a player I hate Bellamy because the is responsible for the way the Melb grubs do what they do
            it was a late, reckless shoulder charge. Wouldn't have battered an eyelid if he was sent off
            EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              *bump*

What a call.

This try hard flogasaurus disgraced himself tonight.

His misshapen head is indeed very punchable.
              That fat westie has always been a scumbag. He fit right in at Souffs. Now his season is over and it kills Parra too. Superb.

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                Ok I’ll indulge

i don’t like that try hard lock from Parra. He is so over rated and a Diet Coke hard man. I think his name is Nathan Brown. Po faced moron
                i also can’t stand that goal kicking winger from Brisbane who had had his first decent game of the year last night. He completely shits me. I haven’t really established fully why. Just a dog
                also on Brisbane that blonde forward Flegler. Just a useless dick
                I'm with you on Nathan Brown. Wannabe hard man. I still don't know where all the talk about him being a tough player started from. Cheap shots and could't punch his way out of a wet paper bag. Have seen him hit a punching bag, laughable at best. He is lucky they have stopped the biff in the game.
                Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

I hate any player who stands at dummy half and puts his hands up pleading for a penalty...and Sam Burgess, mainly because WTF - it's a Roosters Grand Final about to be played, so yes, Fox, let's friggin' air a documentary narrated by Russell Crowe celebrating what a great guy and a great player Sam Burgess is!!!!!!!

Comment

I’ve hated Nathan Brown ever since this. It was pathetic.

https://youtu.be/StnLNNU60uA

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post

He didn't do anything wrong in that video. He was being punched by a Canberra guy, whilst 3 of his team mates were holding him.

Comment

hitting brown would be like punching a marshmellow. what a blimp
                        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Many of you have played sport as men, and if you’re like me you have crossed a line in pursuit of the game.

There’s a really cute video doing the rounds on yer Social, where he’s videoing his Nonna (on his mother’s side - I believe his old man might be Aussie) as she - in virtual tears confronts him about the whole suspension thing. It’s cool to me because there’s a tangential family connection to my wife and I, through his mum (whom I’ve never met).

Point is he seems to come from a good place, and I love tough, grubby, inspirational players like Jared and Latrell. Rugby league is a tough game, let alone FG in the NRL.

Remember when he came into first grade as an unfit-seeming, A-grade-looking dude, and took it to forwards with a big motor.

Hes is a footy player.
                          Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                            Many of you have played sport as men, and if you’re like me you have crossed a line in pursuit of the game.

There’s a really cute video doing the rounds on yer Social, where he’s videoing his Nonna (on his mother’s side - I believe his old man might be Aussie) as she - in virtual tears confronts him about the whole suspension thing. It’s cool to me because there’s a tangential family connection to my wife and I, through his mum (whom I’ve never met).

Point is he seems to come from a good place, and I love tough, grubby, inspirational players like Jared and Latrell. Rugby league is a tough game, let alone FG in the NRL.

Remember when he came into first grade as an unfit-seeming, A-grade-looking dude, and took it to forwards with a big motor.

Hes is a footy player.
                            Exactly. If he was at the Roosters he would be liked buy all on here.

Comment

Good post Jon.
                              I guess we're only young once and tend to forget what it was like

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post

Liked that vid. Miss the biff.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X