Most Hated Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    Latrell is hated & so is JWH but I love them both.
    To be fair i get why other supporters dislike Mitchell ....1. He is a gun and has probably broken their hearts before 2. He does have a fair bit of shit in his game that could make him easy to dislike ..Same as JWH

Comment

I quite like the grubbier players. Always liked Ennis and quite like Maguire. As Mickie says, Jared doesn’t mind a cheap shot.
      Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

In no particular order:

Issac Luke, Darius Boyd, Adam Blair, Cameron Smith, Cameron Munster; Matt Lodge, Euan Aitken, Mitchell Moses, Sam Burgess, Robbie Farah, Matt Moylan,Cody Walker, Dylan Walker, Joseph Leilua. And now, Jordan Rapana too!

Geez, that's quite a few, isn't it? Strangely, I don't hate Josh McGuire! Think I might have a beer and chill for a bit!

Comment

Smith, Luke, Lodge (for his off field shit mainly) Rapana, Vunavalu is a grub of the highest order too. Dugan but for always being injured lol or feigning it haha. The Burgii I probably hate the most.

McGuire shits me but I cannot hate him for some reason.

I don't hate Munster and I reckon if he played for us most of the ones on the chookpen who hate him would love him....
          Last edited by 4 the all in brawl; 08-16-2019, 06:42 PM.
          Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Easy one and I'll keep it to one - cam smiff. For his behaviour during and after the Alex McKinnon incident.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

[QCamerUOTE=TheLoneRooster;n796968]Easy one and I'll keep it to one - cam smiff. For his behaviour during and after the Alex McKinnon incident.[/QUOTE]

Cameron Smith , predominantly because of his
              ​​​​​​arsehole behaviour regarding Alex McKinnon's injury but also his general manipulation of ref's , wrestling and cheating . Billy the diver , Darius , of course and Les Davidson in the retro stakes

Comment

So the best player to ever play the game is the most hated.

Comment

I don’t hate Smith. He’s a competitor. He’s can also influence people with his charisma AND as a player he is a very hooker and general!

But I do hate Burgess, YES Rapana because he’s been dirty for a while and getting away with it, Issac Luke because I hate his little smug face and Boyd because he’s a big cat.

Comment

Cody Walker.....Closely followed by Cody Walker
                    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

I’m nearly like you except I do carry a soft spot for “some” ex roosters and some players who are actually real gentlemen of the sport.
                      Yes like Michael Gordon because he was so good for us before he had to leave because of Teddy. When we played the Titans, Mitchell put a strong hit on him and afterwards Latrell gave him a hug just to assure him that he was still a friend. Flash is retiring after this year. Good player and great person.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        So the best player to ever play the game is the most hated.
                        Pretty much. I think partly because a lot of his stats are inflated by roughly half a decade of cheating. Also, the Storm's tactics are always borderline cheating.

IMO the NRL did the wrong thing when introducing the Storm and I'm just waiting for this current generation to get farked. They always seem to get away with some dodgy as fark tactic.

I'd also say this is why nobody in Melbourne watches League... there's no distinct footy culture other than being dodgy. AFL does it way better by introducing teams as cellar-dwelling battlers. I reckon people find it a lot easier to get behind a battler than they do some privileged MOFO who always wins and always seems to have a new way of bending the rules.

If the Storm had struggled for a decade, recruited a few Super League/AFL/rugby players to spice things up and Smith had been their rock throughout some testing times (without an entourage of rep players beside him) then I probably wouldn't mind the guy.

Comment

Scott sattler
                          steve gearin
                          Last edited by Bondicigar; 08-16-2019, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                            Scott sattler
                            steve gearin
                            Wayne Bennett, Andrew Ryan, Freddy Jones.

Comment

Sorry. I messed up. Matt Lodge is also in my list!!!!
                              Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

The whole Canberra team + Coach
                                The whole St.George team
                                Sam Burgess
                                Greg Inglis
                                Cody Walker
                                Shane Richardson

Comment

Working...
                                X