No announcement yet.

Most Hated Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't hate anyone but I'm not a fan of Matt Lodge , I don't care how messed up on drugs or alcohol you are it's inexcusable to do a home invasion on a family . His a bully and a coward and should be behind bars.
    Bozo is my all time most despised person in the game as he screwed our club for years.

Comment

Rapana, Hodgson, Bateman - in fact half the faiders side.
      The Burgi of course, especially media darling Sam. Walker’s Cody and Dylan.
      Vunavalu, Isaac Luke, Adam Blair.
      and CAM SMITH.

Comment

Tevita Pangai. Just looking at that slack jawed face is enough to set me off.

Complete flat track bully, a wannabe tough guy who goes missing whenever the other mob make a point of getting after him.

So glad we seem to have lost interest in him.

Wanker.

Comment

Ok I’ll indulge

i don’t like that try hard lock from Parra. He is so over rated and a Diet Coke hard man. I think his name is Nathan Brown. Po faced moron
          i also can’t stand that goal kicking winger from Brisbane who had had his first decent game of the year last night. He completely shits me. I haven’t really established fully why. Just a dog
          also on Brisbane that blonde forward Flegler. Just a useless dick
          barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

That Bronco's halfback - Turpin. Has a face from the movie Deliverance (or Chuckie), and a haircut that's even worse. Grub as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
              That Bronco's halfback - Turpin. Has a face from the movie Deliverance (or Chuckie), and a haircut that's even worse. Grub as well.
              Geez that made me laugh.

trew's post was pretty funny too, particularly the bit about Jamayne Isaako, and a special mention for Loiner's TPJ post.
              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Surely Saints have had the most shitty people playing for them. Off the top of my head:

Bartrim, Mundine, Tallis, McGregor, Brown, Cooper, Hornby, Ennis, Wicks, Scott, Soward, Young, De Belin, Jeremy Smith, Packer.

Their sides in the early 2000’s were loathsome.
                Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Rapana, Leilua, Vunivalu, all putrid, straight from the gutter. Do other players even like these maniacs ?

Cam Smith, hate him for his condescending and entitled attitude. I just get that gut feeling you could never really trust him either.

Suprised i cant name a Shark, hate them, their field, fans, and ex coach Flanagan.

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post
                    Rapana, Leilua, Vunivalu, all putrid, straight from the gutter. Do other players even like these maniacs ?

Cam Smith, hate him for his condescending and entitled attitude. I just get that gut feeling you could never really trust him either.

Suprised i cant name a Shark, hate them, their field, fans, and ex coach Flanagan.
                    Paul Gallon bucket head come to mind

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post

Paul Gallon bucket head come to mind
                      Forgot about that two faced dwarf. Probably because he's past it.

Comment

Never felt the love for Broncos winger Michael Hancock but despised the myth John Sattler who was a utter cheap shot artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post
                          Tevita Pangai. Just looking at that slack jawed face is enough to set me off.

Complete flat track bully, a wannabe tough guy who goes missing whenever the other mob make a point of getting after him.

So glad we seem to have lost interest in him.

Wanker.
                          Yeah I forgot about him, a total grub......
                          Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                            The whole Canberra team + Coach
                            The whole St.George team
                            Sam Burgess
                            Greg Inglis
                            Cody Walker
                            Shane Richardson
                            I'll pray for your soul tonight

Comment

Everyone else that doesn't play for the Roosters and any good players that leave us

Comment

Adam blair !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X