Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roosterchook View Post

We’ll be out of the top 4 soon if Robbo doesn’t back off his resting policy. Manu is no substitute for the best player in the world. We’ve won 2 out of our last 6 matches. Embarrassing.
    Manu is not a fullback.
    Lats is not a 5/8.
    Aubs is bench player now.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Eyed Willy View Post

Manu missed it and was standing in front of the ref so it went through Manu onto the ref then onto JT
      Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Manu is not a fullback.
        Lats is not a 5/8.
        Aubs is bench player now.
        Radley is too small to start games.
        Aubs is too small to start games.

Now we have two props suspended.... I have a headache.
        Back to the replay to see if I can find any positives as to how we might beat the Knights

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Radley is too small to start games. 14 only
          Aubs is too small to start games. 15 only

Now we have two props suspended.... I have a headache.
          Back to the replay to see if I can find any positives as to how we might beat the Knights
          Yes.

Comment

• With Tets and JWH suspended I’ve got no idea how we’ll beat the knights.

Comment

• We should probably just forfeit now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollus View Post
                We should probably just forfeit now...
                Nup, Its been bad enough with bye rounds over the past few weeks. I dont want to miss any more footy!
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                  we have been one dimentional all season.
                  Heading toward the Twilight Zone at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollus View Post
                    We should probably just forfeit now...
                    Bondi.boy already has. Our players are too small apparently

Comment

• Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
                      With Tets and JWH suspended I’ve got no idea how we’ll beat the knights.
                      I reckon JWH gets off. Very hard to prove intent.

On another note I have no idea why they didn't set up with Latrell as a left footer on one side & Cronk or Keary on the other side when going for the field goal. Surely that would lessen the pressure on the kicker

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedymetric View Post

I reckon JWH gets off. Very hard to prove intent.

On another note I have no idea why they didn't set up with Latrell as a left footer on one side & Cronk or Keary on the other side when going for the field goal. Surely that would lessen the pressure on the kicker
                        I didn’t think about setting up Latrell on one side, maybe that would’ve been the best option

Comment

• Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Bondi.boy already has. Our players are too small apparently
                          Oh no he hasn't!
                          Our team is too small, too short, and too light...but it's what we have atm...so we have to go with it and figure out how to win again.
                          Future recruiting should make sure we have a big team.

Cowboys ran out...Cooper first...he had to duck his head to pass under the tunnel entrance.
                          Next out McLean, he had to duck too, as did other Cows players.
                          Our team ran out, most passed under the entrance without ducking.

This game seemed more like "Gavin Cooper Appreciation Day" than a vital home game of ours.
                          ALL OUR OWN FAULT.
                          We are far too generous.
                          IMAGINE some other club doing that for us!

Comment

• "A player can have speed, skill, strength and courage, ...but the question I ask is; "can I win with him"? - Jack Gibson

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Oh no he hasn't!
                              Our team is too small, too short, and too light...but it's what we have atm...so we have to go with it and figure out how to win again.
                              Future recruiting should make sure we have a big team.

Cowboys ran out...Cooper first...he had to duck his head to pass under the tunnel entrance.
                              Next out McLean, he had to duck too, as did other Cows players.
                              Our team ran out, most passed under the entrance without ducking.

This game seemed more like "Gavin Cooper Appreciation Day" than a vital home game of ours.
                              ALL OUR OWN FAULT.
                              We are far too generous.
                              IMAGINE some other club doing that for us!
                              I'm sorry they ducked now.

Comment

• After 5 mins of this match we received a penalty, ...got to Cows' 30, then 20.
                                Then, after a few plays...Cronk fired a good pass out to Latrell. Latrell then passed inside to Butcher running at pace. Butcher ran hard, bumped off a tackler...and in the process was turned slightly sideways...he still got over the tryline but was tackled and was unable to ground the ball.
                                He grounds the ball...we win the match.

Comment

Working...
                                X