Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love resting players.

Comment

• Keary and Cronk were woeful . Jake was rusty.Latrell looked like the only one that would do some thing yet once again they starved him of ball.Twice we had 2 sets on their line late second half and he got the ball in after they got it back and run up the middle looking for work.
      Extremely lazy effort .
      The only back to back their gonna get is up at oxford street.
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
        Why the f do they keep taking games to Gosford? Its not like the club is linked to Wyong anymore.
        Sure we are, we still have a strong investment and presence in the junior pathways. We have two dedicated rep squads for U16s and U18s.

How about instead of walking away from a top class junior breeding ground and thousands of dollars we just ask our 10million dollar squad to win a few games there.

I know which of the two options sounds most reasonable to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
          What a rubbish game.... Shit performances all over the park with the exception of the Wingers and Morris, Friend did great for his first game back in a long while... Gawd I hate Robbo's resting policies as I think Teddy would have made a hell of a difference.
          Also I agree with above poster why do we keep going back there.
          Everyone loves resting players thou...…...

Comment

• We might never be at full strength tbh with JWH and Rads to be suspended this week.

Waste of time saying, "when we're at full strength".

That was the 2014 Roosters. Soft up the middle and lacking desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattyh View Post
              pathetic effort, we wont win the premiership ...piss weak ...disgusting
              Say it like you mean it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmw06i View Post
                Terrible performance.

Why do so we insist taking games to Gosford when we obviously don’t like playing at that ground.
                Easy to blame Gosford, we lost to a cows team without their playmaker in Morgan.

Comment

• Would you believe the old Jake Friend forward pass from dummy half. Just what the doctor ordered ....for the Cowboys. It has to be one of the dumbest plays and one Jake has a real problem getting out of his game. I know he has played well and scored a try etc...but seriously this is schoolboy stuff and he's still doing it.

And it's followed by a kick out on the full. This game wasn't an upset.....it was handed to the Cowboys.

I don't know what the idea is of keeping the ball away from Latrell Mitchell when the game is on the line but we became field goal obsessive, when we only needed to keep the ball in their territory, with attacking plays and forcing drop outs, waiting for a field goal opportunity if, and when it came. Or a penalty.

And why take Chrichton off when he's killing them. Our tactics for the final part of that game offered the game to the Cowboys on a plate. Extremely frustrating to watch that game and see Friend still executing the old forward pass under no pressure from dummy half..

Comment

• Pathetic. Can’t stand the Storm but you have to admire their willingness to win games they should.

On the other hand we rarely turn up with the right attitude in these types of a games and add in the Gosford nightmare a complete recipe for disaster.

I’m also sick of hearing that this is the week we are going to start turning it on. Stop effin talking about and just do it.

Comment

• Have to question the desire. Not playing like a team looking to go back to back. Regardless of who is out that was a joke of a performance against a team that didn't do much. Roosters just kept finding ways to hand the cows a gift 2 points

Comment

• Apparently there is a team camp organised in the near future....Id say we'll see a better side after that. But who the hell knows???

Comment

• That’s probably their worst game in a long while
                          EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• 12 - 6 up against a team with Scott Drinkwater, someone Clifford and John Asiata with 15 to go as their attacking players and we throw it away with a drop from a kick under no pressure, terrible defense and rushed, missed field goals from a distance they could be thrown over from. The Pakistani cricket team would be investigated throwing away a game like that, atrocious.

Comment

• The Gosford experiment ain't working...Maybe the club could choose another area, like Leichhardt!

Comment

• Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                                Have to question the desire. Not playing like a team looking to go back to back. Regardless of who is out that was a joke of a performance against a team that didn't do much. Roosters just kept finding ways to hand the cows a gift 2 points
                                We think we just have to turn up to win sometimes.
                                We dont have enough hard players, too many flashy players.

Comment

Working...
                                X