No announcement yet.

Tetevano

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We’ve copped those on our playmakers all year. Often without so much of a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Thats the thing. It doesnt and it wont. Some get off, some dont and its not just us on the raw end. Its pretty much a lottery with this rule.
      You mean like this beauty on Luke Keary by James Segeyaro which the match review committee was ok with? Yeah they make it all up as they go along

Comment

Tets is great as a bench prop, his form will improve when JWH and TKO are back.
        It was a clear penalty. As for being on report, I'm not sure what the criteria is for putting things on report / weeks penalty etc. He didn't 'attack' the legs, so it wasnt too bad.

Almost the exact same thing happened to Cronk a few weeks back against either Broncos or Storm and we didn't even get a penalty. It seems the NRL aren't interested in us going back to back. After watching the Knights v Warriors, it looks like the NRL have earmarked the Knights as this years premiers. Either Knights or the Storm (or both in the GF). The NRL have to beat back AFL following outside of Sydney and how else are they going to do that??

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
          He was charged with a grade 2 dangerous contact charge which will lead to a minimum 2 game suspension. What are everyone’s thoughts on it?
          2 weeks.
          But hasn't his form dropped. Time to move him on I think.
          Get a new big bopper.

Comment

Anyone know when the last time was that the club was able to successfully overturn a charge at the judiciary? Seems like it has been years since something has gone our way.

Comment

The Sydney Roosters have elected to enter a Guilty plea after Zane Tetevano was cited by the NRL Match Review Committee in Round 16.

Tetevano received a Grade 2 Dangerous Contact charge for an incident that occurred in the 11th minute on Wests Tigers player Luke Brooks.

With the Guilty plea, he will be suspended for the next two NRL matches and hold 55 carry-over points.

He will be available for selection in Round 19 for the Roosters match against the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

2 weeks.
                But hasn't his form dropped. Time to move him on I think.
                Get a new big bopper.
                Harsh marker.

I think he has gone ok.

Comment

Clear cut penalty. Dumb play, but you can miss a match for that tackle? If they're going to be consistent they should suspend every head high tackler even if he does no damage at all. If they want to 'crack down' - and mid-season crack downs are a bad idea - perhaps a fine might be more appropriate.

Comment

How long is Tetevano contracted to the Chooks for?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                      How long is Tetevano contracted to the Chooks for?
                      Did he maybe resign a couple of months back? I think he may have been in negotiations for another 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X