No announcement yet.

Roosters Lineup vs Tigers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full strength our bench is Butcher, Tets, Liu and Aubs (Aubs covers the backs positions). Great bench, should help us go a long way to B2B. Butcher will also do a bit of Radleys ball playing role. Tets and Lui for Jared and Sio Siua.

I expect Jared to play long minutes this week, he should be fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
      When Jake comes back I would go with this against NQ

Teddy
      Tupou
      Mitchell
      Manu
      Hall
      Keary
      Cronk
      JWH
      Friend
      Taukeiaho
      Cordner
      Crichton
      Radley

Tetevano
      Liu
      Butcher
      Aubo
      That's pretty close to our best 17, though Sitili might be pushing Butch. Hall and BMoz are also neck and neck.

Doubt Boyd will play v Cows and wouldn't be surprised if Robbo also rests Teddy (despite the criticism that might bring from the Chookpen). So if it is Hall v BMoz and Sitili v Butch, they have 2 weeks to state their cases.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

That's pretty close to our best 17, though Sitili might be pushing Butch. Hall and BMoz are also neck and neck.

Doubt Boyd will play v Cows and wouldn't be surprised if Robbo also rests Teddy (despite the criticism that might bring from the Chookpen). So if it is Hall v BMoz and Sitili v Butch, they have 2 weeks to state their cases.
        The goal is to have Boyd and Teddy at their best at the end of August going into September. If that means resting them now then rest them.

Comment

Hutchison and Ikuvalu are the two guys who dropped out of the squad tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
            Hutchison and Ikuvalu are the two guys who dropped out of the squad tonight.
            They played a role but now our troops are coming back.

Comment

Josh Reynolds not in the Tigers 19. Don't know how he's travelling but, at his best, he can do damage.

Comment

Interesting not to see any pictures of Keary in the captains run photos
                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                  Interesting not to see any pictures of Keary in the captains run photos
                  Not sure what photos you're looking at.

He's in about 6 or 7

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post

He's in about 6 or 7
                    Lol...I spotted him a few times myself. I think RP may have been looking for Mitch Creery.
                    My friend keeps saying "Cheer up mate it could be worse. You could be stuck underground in a hole full of water". I know he means well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
                      Full strength our bench is Butcher, Tets, Liu and Aubs (Aubs covers the backs positions). Great bench, should help us go a long way to B2B. Butcher will also do a bit of Radleys ball playing role. Tets and Lui for Jared and Sio Siua.

I expect Jared to play long minutes this week, he should be fresh.
                      Yes one game in 6 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post

He's in about 6 or 7
                        Not action shot. Standing chatting shots
                        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019

Comment

Working...
                        X