Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
    I reckon he plays tomorrow
    Not allowed to play if not named in the initial 21 man Tuesday squad.

Comment

Definitely back next week.

Comment

oh i miss my friend.. didnt mean all those nasty things i said, just please come back soon and all will be forgiven.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
          oh i miss my friend.. didnt mean all those nasty things i said, just please come back soon and all will be forgiven.
          ha ha yeah same here..never again shall I doubt my Jake Friend.

Comment

Jake led the team song last night I noticed whilst I was watching on a muted TV at the Albion Hotel about an hour after the game had finished. Will be good to get him back but I do feel for young Sam Verrills who will not see first grade again whilst Friend is fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              Jake led the team song last night I noticed whilst I was watching on a muted TV at the Albion Hotel about an hour after the game had finished. Will be good to get him back but I do feel for young Sam Verrills who will not see first grade again whilst Friend is fit.
              Theres always someone sitting on the bench somewhere behind a better player.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                Don't rush. Big injury.
                I'd give him the cowboy game off. Big forwards running into him all night!

Comment

ML if fear the same thing. Sam goes real good. i would sign him on a 3yr deal. Luv Rads but not as a 9. as a 13 12 0r 11. His ball passes were behind the first receiver nearly every time. his short ball passing game is 2nd rate. Sam takes the 3 or 4 steps out of dummy half before passing which keeps the markers interested in him instead of the 1st receiver.

So the solution is to rotate victor and LIu and keep giving Sam hits during the game and resting up Jake
                  1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

A healthy Friend for the remainder & we will prevail....
                    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Verrils is only 20, Friend is 29. Verrils will be Jakes back up for the next couple of seasons, slowly earning more and more game time and will take over when Jake retires or when he gets his superannuation payout via the Super league

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Theres always someone sitting on the bench somewhere behind a better player.
                        Not touching that lol .

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Verrils is only 20, Friend is 29. Verrils will be Jakes back up for the next couple of seasons, slowly earning more and more game time and will take over when Jake retires or when he gets his superannuation payout via the Super league
                          Spot on headless this why we are successful as a club we always have one eye on the present and one on the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Don't rush. Big injury.
                            I'd give him the cowboy game off. Big forwards running into him all night!
                            I am bit inclined to agree Kelby. Jake is not the player who will roll out for us and be in the mind set to play in a way that he will protect his body. It will be full steam ahead again.

He is one of the toughest players i have seen play for the club for 45 years.

Huge respect for him, but the club staff need to make sure he is right as he is going to be pivotal to our successful end of the season.

Comment

Okay

Comment

Jake will keep playing for the Chooks until he is ready to hang up the boots. Can’t see him going to the Super League. He has a successful business to run here in Randwick so that is his future.

Comment

Working...
                                X