Ikuvalu > Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ikuvalu > Hall

FFS why is Hall ahead of Ikuvalu?This kid has come on leaps and bounds we are lucky he has been so good considering how we made 2 dud buys in Hall & Morris.Come on Robbo don't Fark up the bench again ,pick the kid and play an extra forward.Hall needs Norths time.
    The world is full of Kings & Queens,who blind your eye's & steal your dreams!

Im with ya. I dont rate Hall.

Comment

He hasn’t really done anything wrong yet. He has been close to error free in his 2 games. His match fitness does need work though

im happy to see either one but looks like Robbo is using the origin period to test out our new buys

Comment

At this stage of the season I agree. Once Hall gets a couple of months of footy behind him i think he will be way ahead

Comment

Hall went well defensively, especially when Manu was off and the Penrith halves focused there attack at his corner.

Comment

But it would have been better to bring him up with Norths for a few good weeks instead of giving him time to adjust not only to the NRL but also get over the injury which many players especially of his size take time, like JWH did.

Comment

I can understand rating Ikuvalu above Hall at this stage. At times I was thinking we could use another attacker. He offers more elusiveness and pace and is better suited to the pace of NRL.

Hall needs to bring himself up to speed. But he did well against Penrith under the circumstances. Came in and stopped a couple of raids during the second half and was safe under the kicks. We can't be expecting match winning performances at this stage and the same goes for Ikuvalu. A fit Morris would be ideal and he has shown what he can do this season.

Comment

Hall has not had an inch of space in his 2 games. Yes a little harsh on Iku that Hall gets selected on reputation.

Comment

Iku is my choice for now but a lot of love for Hall,

no homo!
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

If Hall was ahead of Iku last week, there's no reason for that to change. After a horror first game, Iku has done well, but Hall is a potential match winner.

Comment

I want Hall and it seems Robbo does as well.

Comment

Matt's done a terrific job and would have thought he was big odds to play much firsts this year with our depth of wingers.

Halldog has proved his fitness now, so that's probably it. He will only go back with the Bears if Robbo puts Bmoz ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by infidelrooster View Post
                          FFS why is Hall ahead of Ikuvalu?This kid has come on leaps and bounds we are lucky he has been so good considering how we made 2 dud buys in Hall & Morris.Come on Robbo don't Fark up the bench again ,pick the kid and play an extra forward.Hall needs Norths time.
                          Surely Ikuvalu is a better centre option than Aubs? We dont scare jack shit with aubs at centre.

Comment

The easy call would be to stick with Matt because he's done such a good job filling in.

The hard call is to drop him and put in a Player who's going to take some time to find his feet but has a potential greater upside which will make us a more formidable side.

No time for popularity in this game, as much as I'm sure it hurt Robbo to drop him he's made the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Surely Ikuvalu is a better centre option than Aubs? We dont scare jack shit with aubs at centre.
                              Yep, that’s about right
                              however
                              Trent wants to keep his wall intact and Aubo is a keystone
                              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Working...
                              X