Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cummins

Hey fellow roosters,

How blatantly obvious is the dislike of Cummins towards the roosters" ?

I don't post on here often but I always read everything as much as I can. I apologise if you may have talked about this topic previously. We seem to get him so often and he just seems to make up reasons to find ways to penalise us in some way and then let the opposition get away with the very same things. Last night the binning of Manu was just laughable, but also so very crucial. I do not like to use the word cheating, but I do feel sometimes that he does just that to try and thwart any chance we have in a game. I remember being at ANZ many years ago when Anasta was king hit by David Fal'ago I think. It was after Anasta played the ball and he wasn't even sent to the bin but just placed on report. Imagine if Hargreaves did the same thing ? I couldn't believe it and since then I have kept an eye on his performances when we get him and every time he seems to find new ways to give decisions against the roosters. I don't have much hair left anymore but he always makes me try and pull more out of my head when watching him referee. I love my roosters but struggle to watch any game from start to finish anymore because the refereeing is just so awful these days. I refuse to watch any game that the rabbits play because they are just a protected species and just get away with everything and it just infuriates me. I know we were not a good side back then, but I love the footy that was played in the 80's and 90's with the old leather footy etc. So much better than the rubbish that is called footy these days. Also the referees were so much better as well.

Anyway that's my rant for a while. Let's hope we find some form again quickly as we may struggle after origin with the injuries we have right now.

I find it frustrating and at times laughable that he constantly sends our tries to the bunker in the hope they can take one off us.
    Build the wall. Keep the Drug Lords out!

Comment

I thought it was fairly refereed last night but I dont think Manu should have gone to the bin.
      Originally posted by Chook;n805564
      Why the fark anyone takes any notice of modern media is beyond me. It's all click bait populist crap aimed at the lowest common denominator.

Chook.

Comment

He wasn't too bad yesterday. The Manu binning was a howler though. His explanation was laughable "it may have looked like it was dominant, but it wasn't."

Comment

Originally posted by Myroosters72 View Post
          I do not like to use the word cheating, but I do feel sometimes that he does just that to try and thwart any chance we have in a game.
          Ben Cummins is a Cheat

Comment

Cummings decision was a game changer for mine. The tackle was dominant alright. The decision to give Manu ten in the bin for what was a great piece of defence has come in for a fair share of media criticism on Fox etc. Surprised Trent didn't bring it up.

Comment

Twice he penalised us for inside the 10 when he was the pocket ref

Comment

Cummins has a long history of buggering us sideways, the 2014 Prelim being the most infamous.

Last night? I thought he tried to see it from our perspective on numerous occasions. He got the Manu decision wrong - I can put that down to an error in judgement on his part, strongly influenced by the Panfers crowd.

Here I am defending Cummins. First sign of Alzheimers probably.

Comment

Saying he went ok last night but got the sin bin wrong is an oxymoron of the highest order. It was the most crucial call of the night and he punished us with it. Totally wrong and unacceptable. Cummins hates us and has been biased against us for more than a decade.

Comment

Nothing new.
                    Same old.
                    Do we ever win a match ...............?

Nothing will change until our Club makes it change.

Comment

What made it look like it was reffed okay was Jimmy Maloney in his ear and eventually getting penalised for it. Right from our first defensive set of six, Cummings blew the whistle from memory on the 4th. Penrith kick well into our half and next thing a Kikau try. The penalty against Liu for holding down too long. Wasn't much different to any of of the other tackles but it was a killer blow for us.

Comment

The bloke is a wanka and cheat...but he was ok yesterday.
                        Thought Manu's Manu's sinbinning was fair.

Comment

B
                          e
                          n
                          t

c
                          u
                          m
                          m
                          i
                          n
                          s
                          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

I remember we had him on Anzac Day and every try he went up stairs. It was so funny at one stage when he went upstairs for about the 5th time they put his face up on the screen and he could only offer a wry smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post
                              What made it look like it was reffed okay was Jimmy Maloney in his ear and eventually getting penalised for it. Right from our first defensive set of six, Cummings blew the whistle from memory on the 4th. Penrith kick well into our half and next thing a Kikau try. The penalty against Liu for holding down too long. Wasn't much different to any of of the other tackles but it was a killer blow for us.
                              'Funny' about that.

Nothing will change until our Club makes it change.

The Club should start by suing the NRL over the Pearce drama suspension....the NRL said it made an error.
                              Then start naming the ARL Commission members who are presiding over the NRL and therefore its referees, CEO and officials.
                              Last edited by bondi.boy; 06-10-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X