Announcement

Collapse

Premium Subscriptions are now Active

Premium Subscriptions to TheChookpen.com.au can now be purchased and activated by clicking this link here or by clicking your Username at the top right, then User Settings, then Subscriptions. Thanks for your ongoing support leading into 2020! For more information about Premium Subscriptions, please click this link.
See more
See less

Cummins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chopstiks
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
    Saying he went ok last night but got the sin bin wrong is an oxymoron of the highest order. It was the most crucial call of the night and he punished us with it. Totally wrong and unacceptable. Cummins hates us and has been biased against us for more than a decade.
    I haven't posted about the game because i've been SPEECHLESS since that sin bin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Headless Chook
    replied
    Funny, all the Penrith fans sitting around me were whinging about how biased he was against them. The only contentious thing I saw was the sin binning of Manu. It's easy to say that it was a turning point but facts are we were down by 2 when it happened and when Manu came back on the field we were still down by 2. Bigger turning points were the dropped ball from Collins early in the sin bin time which gave them the field position to score their try closely followed by Isaac Liu's dropped ball after we got it back to 12-10

Leave a comment:

• QWERTY
    replied
    I’d say he is one of if not the worst ref in the game. He is very inconsistent with his rulings

Leave a comment:

• Fairfax
    replied
    Annesley appears to have ignored it in his weekly briefing. Pretty piss weak.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Manu dominant tackle = sin bin
    Manu crusher tackle? = 1 week suspension
    JWH tackle that was illegal? Farked over in the judiciary. = 2 weeks
    Bunker calls on our tries? = all the farking time, so they can overturn them
    Cummins = NRL plant to fark us over
    Seems to be.
    Nothing will change until our club makes it change. Silence won't do any good.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Walker
    replied
    Cummins is a cucken cheating funt. The scary thing is he is getting very good at hiding it in our games and does it so very subtly now. Awarding them tries wehn sent upstairs disallowing ours Sin binnings that stir up conjecture and finally a lot coming on here saying he wasnt too bad That really shows how good he has got at screwing us over.

Leave a comment:

• Kelby
    replied
    Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

'Funny' about that.

Nothing will change until our Club makes it change.

The Club should start by suing the NRL over the Pearce drama suspension....the NRL said it made an error.
    Then start naming the ARL Commission members who are presiding over the NRL and therefore its referees, CEO and officials.
    Manu dominant tackle = sin bin
    Manu crusher tackle? = 1 week suspension
    JWH tackle that was illegal? Farked over in the judiciary. = 2 weeks
    Bunker calls on our tries? = all the farking time, so they can overturn them
    Cummins = NRL plant to fark us over

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Louis N View Post
    Cummings decision was a game changer for mine. The tackle was dominant alright. The decision to give Manu ten in the bin for what was a great piece of defence has come in for a fair share of media criticism on Fox etc. Surprised Trent didn't bring it up.
    Trent needs to get more aggressive.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Louis N View Post
    What made it look like it was reffed okay was Jimmy Maloney in his ear and eventually getting penalised for it. Right from our first defensive set of six, Cummings blew the whistle from memory on the 4th. Penrith kick well into our half and next thing a Kikau try. The penalty against Liu for holding down too long. Wasn't much different to any of of the other tackles but it was a killer blow for us.
    'Funny' about that.

The Club should start by suing the NRL over the Pearce drama suspension....the NRL said it made an error.
    Then start naming the ARL Commission members who are presiding over the NRL and therefore its referees, CEO and officials.
    Last edited by bondi.boy; 06-10-2019, 08:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce 38-0
    replied
    I remember we had him on Anzac Day and every try he went up stairs. It was so funny at one stage when he went upstairs for about the 5th time they put his face up on the screen and he could only offer a wry smile.

Leave a comment:

• The Axe
    replied
    B
    e
    n
    t

c
    u
    m
    m
    i
    n
    s

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Pickett
    replied
    The bloke is a wanka and cheat...but he was ok yesterday.
    Thought Manu's Manu's sinbinning was fair.

Leave a comment:

• Louis N
    replied
    What made it look like it was reffed okay was Jimmy Maloney in his ear and eventually getting penalised for it. Right from our first defensive set of six, Cummings blew the whistle from memory on the 4th. Penrith kick well into our half and next thing a Kikau try. The penalty against Liu for holding down too long. Wasn't much different to any of of the other tackles but it was a killer blow for us.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Nothing new.
    Same old.
    Do we ever win a match ...............?

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Tobin
    replied
    Saying he went ok last night but got the sin bin wrong is an oxymoron of the highest order. It was the most crucial call of the night and he punished us with it. Totally wrong and unacceptable. Cummins hates us and has been biased against us for more than a decade.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X