Why did we let Napa go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did we let Napa go?

We lost a SOO prop in Dylan Napa and I have been waiting to see who we are going to sign to replace him.
    But, we haven't signed anyone. So why let him go?

Because he did jack all last season, and hasn’t improved much this season
    EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Why did we let Fergo go is more of a question.

Comment

Napa was offered a shitload by the dogs....way more than what he was getting at The Roosters. His performances weren't worthy of a big contract upgrade

Would have been great to keep Ferg-but not many clubs are going to pay 500k per season for a winger like Parra has. He started the year on fire but his performances have been slowly declining as he is being drawn into the rubble of shit that Parra is

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post
          We lost a SOO prop in Dylan Napa and I have been waiting to see who we are going to sign to replace him.
          Not rocket science mate.

You can't keep them all, and he was consistently the most underwhelming performer in our pack for 2 years.

Additionally, it would be really stupid cap management to throw big dollars at another prop when JWH is already on decent coin.

I was overjoyed when they let Napa go. Not because i dislike him necessarily, but it's smart management and he isnt good enough to pay him what he was asking for (unless yr a desperate doggies team)

Comment

Lose napa and retain. Tets satili farmer. Easy that one
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Gee this place goes looney after a loss.

Did you miss Napa after we won 8 in a row?

Comment

Has napa been binned, cited and or suspended since joining the daptos?
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Why did we let Maloney & Pearce go they have both carved us up over the last 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    Why did we let Maloney & Pearce go they have both carved us up over the last 2 games.
                    Naps turn this week
                    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Naps turn this week
                      I didnt think of that. Lets go for the trifecta.

Comment

id rather have kept fergo and eventually moved him into second row , napa was toitally into bludge mode by time he left us?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post
                          He was on contract for this year too. He would have been handy atm.

Comment

What on earth are you smoking? Napa was the most overrated player in our 17. Stop overreacting you fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                              Lol...you still got it mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X