No announcement yet.

Why did we let Napa go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As bad as the blow back was from the Big Pappi drama if he still been a Rooster the Saga would have been epic even eclipsing the DoggyGate and Carney combined lol, In saying that as other have also stated Napa never lived up to expectations and his form over the last few seasons had degraded to the point that the club let him go. Although he play's SOO for Queensland I don't really rate him highly compared to other SOO props that play and have played SOO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      Why did we let Maloney & Pearce go they have both carved us up over the last 2 games.
      Woopee doo they both beat up on our B team.

PS I know you are taking the mickey
      Until the philosophy which holds on race superior and another inferior Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned then everywhere is war That until there is no longer 1st class or 2nd class citizens of any nation. Until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. Then its a war. That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race Then its a war
      Haile Selassie

Comment

We let Napa go because he was trouble, I get that. No coincidence his 4 year old sex tape came out after he left us.

My point is there was 500k already allocated in our cap this year for Napa. He asked for a release so we don't have to pay him for this year.
        That should mean we had money to spend on another player.
        What happened to that 500k? Why haven't we spent that on another front rower or a winger that can sit on the bench?

Last year we supposedly had enough money left in our cap to keep Pearce. Who did we spend that money on?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post
          We let Napa go because he was trouble, I get that. No coincidence his 4 year old sex tape came out after he left us.

My point is there was 500k already allocated in our cap this year for Napa. He asked for a release so we don't have to pay him for this year.
          That should mean we had money to spend on another player.
          What happened to that 500k? Why haven't we spent that on another front rower or a winger that can sit on the bench?

Last year we supposedly had enough money left in our cap to keep Pearce. Who did we spend that money on?
          Good questions indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
            Why did we let Maloney & Pearce go they have both carved us up over the last 2 games.
            Simples!

To buy Cronk, and buy/keep Keary.
            Premiers in 2018 we were.
            Current Premiers we are.

All praise to Trent, the players, and the Club.

Comment

I was waiting for someone to bring up Pearce... he also carved up Souths without their halves. Put him in origin and hope that Munster and DCE are out so he can have another MOM.

Comment

Because Napa plays well for Qld and during origin time only.
                Like Gilmeister.

Comment

Working...
                X