No announcement yet.

Kyle Flanagan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won’t be nice seeing his sour-faced dad around the club.

Comment

Flanno Jr was calm and composed tonight vs Parra, he’s definitely shown some great qualities but what does this mean for Sam Walker?

Comment

There could be some interesting flow on effects if this signing actually happens, firstly it would likely mean we have missed out on Sam Walker, secondly it would likely shut the door on Latrell moving into the halves next year, which could also play into his decision on whether he stays with the Roosters long term.

Comment

I wouldn’t get too excited just yet about this story. It was in the Telecrap and written by Buzz. Not the most reliable source.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
            There could be some interesting flow on effects if this signing actually happens, firstly it would likely mean we have missed out on Sam Walker, secondly it would likely shut the door on Latrell moving into the halves next year, which could also play into his decision on whether he stays with the Roosters long term.
            Wouldn't be worried about LM leaving if he only wants to stay with us in the 5/8th position,as no one is bigger than the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
              Won’t be nice seeing his sour-faced dad around the club.
              The young fella, not matter how good, brings his old mans poison with him. I’m in no way saying he is his old man but his old man has a stink that I don’t think any of us want around our club.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

The young fella, not matter how good, brings his old mans poison with him. I’m in no way saying he is his old man but his old man has a stink that I don’t think any of us want around our club.
                Im not so sure if the Flanagan story is true but i think its irrelevant who his old man is. Kyle is very talented and if the Roosters can land him im sure he will excel at the club

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                  I wouldn’t get too excited just yet about this story. It was in the Telecrap and written by Buzz. Not the most reliable source.
                  Buzz would have decent mail for the Sharks.

Comment

From what I have seen so far re our halves. Lachlan Lam has been fine for the Bears and has a similarity to Keary. Out of all the options we have had so far I rate him above Brock Lam and Drew Hutchinson.

I'm always suspicious of a half that's not on the ball at all times. Meaning the ones slow to dummy half. Jayden Nikorima was a classic here, ambling into position etc. They are either not full fit and coasting their energy levels or not 100% committed.

Good halves are 'busy' and always on the lookout. They act rather than being forced to react. I feel the faults I have stated belong to Brock Lam too often and that was obvious from the Manly trial onward. What I saw of Drew Hutchison for Leigh Centurions, he also drifted in and out way too much. I hope they prove me wrong for our sake.

Kyle Flanagan has been an achiever at a young age and seems to have genuine ambition. He has handled first grade, without standing out. But he keeps busy and is a genuine half. So for mine, the half five eighth combination of Kyle Flanagan and Lachlan Lam is promising. We'll have half a season to find out – that's if the deal is on.
                    Last edited by Louis N; 06-10-2019, 07:05 PM.

Comment

I think we are still in the race for walker. He is a player in the making & by the time he is ready other things will of played out. I think Flanagan will thrive under Robbo & be a great signing for us. He is a wonderful goal kicker as well. Had a great game for the sharks tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post
                        From what I have seen so far re our halves. Lachlan Lam has been fine for the Bears and has a similarity to Keary. Out of all the options we have had so far I rate him above Brock Lam and Drew Hutchinson.

I'm always suspicious of a half that's not on the ball at all times. Meaning the ones slow to dummy half. Jayden Nikorima was a classic here, ambling into position etc. They are either not full fit and coasting their energy levels or not 100% committed.

Good halves are 'busy' and always on the lookout. They act rather than being forced to react. I feel the faults I have stated belong to Brock Lam too often and that was obvious from the Manly trial onward. What I saw of Drew Hutchison the the Super League he also drifted in and out way too much. I hope they prove me wrong for our sake.

Kyle Flanagan has been an achiever at a young age and seems to have genuine ambition. He has handled first grade, without standing out. But he keeps busy and is a genuine half. So for mine, the half five eighth combination of Kyle Flanagan and Lachlan Lam is promising. We'll have half a season to find out – that's if the deal is on.
                        Lamb is terrible I doubt he will ever be back in 1st grade.

Lam plays exactly as he did in the juniors selfish and always looking for the hero play.
                        Drew Hutchison is a team player and will do a good job until Keary is back.

Kyle Flanagan is a great pick up and will make a perfect replacement for Cronk next year.

Comment

Is he that much better than what Lam could be?
                          He is a goal kicker too.

I really don’t want his filthy father anywhere near our club.
                          Last edited by Thirteen; 06-09-2019, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Is Lam still injured or not?

Comment

This gets me excited. From what I have seen so far he is definitely a team player. Always looking for opportunities to get the advantage. Even if that’s kicking early etc. he is super confident. Even in repeat sets he has looked good.
                              Lamb will never play for the roosters again.
                              And as for lachie Lam, he is a selfish player. Robbo doesn’t even have the trust in him to play a full game. If Kyle comes I bet he will start 5/8 straight away.
                              But also this is where the coach should be trusted. Their is a reason why we would sign Kyle, it’s because he is just that much better

Comment

I haven't seen alot of Kyle to form a strong opinion. From what I have seen I think he is probably just ahead of Lam on ability, and miles ahead of Lamb and Drew.

I've heard mixed reviews from Sharks fans. Sometimes they love him other times they don't. Typical response from fans who are fickle.

Comment

Working...
                                X