We’ll be fine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We’ll be fine.

Two weeks in a row, we’ve been out enthused. Could easily drop our heads as fans. Playing with a quarter of our spine tonight we were really rattled. we are 8 from 11 going into origin. We could be in much worse stead. Easts are fine.

If only we had of kept Pearcey.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      If only we had of kept Pearcey.
      Hmm, we don’t win last years grand final with Pearce as our half. I love Pearcey, but he had many chances with our club, and he let us down plenty of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowzy View Post

Hmm, we don’t win last years grand final with Pearce as our half. I love Pearcey, but he had many chances with our club, and he let us down plenty of times.
        Its called sarcasm mate.

Comment

but i like over reacting

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Its called sarcasm mate.
            Apologies, hard to know on here.

Comment

We'll be fine. The comps won in October not May.

Comment

I just have to hark back to how I felt at Anzac day last year and then how I felt on 30 September.

Yep, I reckon we'll be fine...

Comment

Permierships aren't won in May, provided our we don't get smashed with injuries, we will be there when the whips are cracking in the finals...........
                  Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                  What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Doesn’t matter when they are won, it still sucks to lose so emphatically in any round.

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
                      Permierships aren't won in May, provided our we don't get smashed with injuries, we will be there when the whips are cracking in the finals...........
                      Ah, but the two points tonight could be the difference between a home semi and not. Let's face it, when we play away we are murdered by the officials.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                        Doesn’t matter when they are won, it still sucks to lose so emphatically in any round.
                        Correctamundo. We gave up the ghost in this game. And we have done in the past when things went against us.

Comment

Hahaha its funny how much we demand perfection no matter how our team is put together due to our success .... i got friends that go for Parra and Tigers and they have to go through this weekly. I dont envy them. We'll be fine. We need to get some key players back in key positions so everyone knows their roles

Comment

I reckon we need a few loses like these two.

Our defence has been poor all year.

Time to stop believing the hype and get on with rebuilding the wall.

Comment

Lose hooker...reshuffle, rest half back rereshuffle...Lose starting halfback rerereshuffle= play Latrell at 5/8 total chaos.

Comment

Working...
                              X