Teams Up Sydney Roosters vs Wests Tigers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I don't mind Buzz.

He speaks his mind and seems to give the Chooks a fair go.

I at least find the likes of both he and Paul Kent interesting to listen to - as compared to some of the breaindead footy players they have on tv like Hodgo, Corey Parker and Billy Moore. Must be a Qlder thing because they offer nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
      Yeah I don't mind Buzz.

I at least find the likes of both he and Paul Kent interesting to listen to - as compared to some of the breaindead footy players they have on tv like Hodgo, Corey Parker and Billy Moore. Must be a Qlder thing because they offer nothing.
      Kunt is entertaining - Iíll grant him that - but his persona is that of a cranky, know-it-all prick. Itís all shtick with these guys. Exception being Tallis, who is a genuine oaf.
      Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Yeah I don't mind Buzz.

Wow this has come full circle about 5 years ago he was very much hated on this site as a biased gummy lover. To be far to all though he was a bit back then and probably still is but seems way more rounded these days

Comment

I see the same things.
          Buzz and Kent are at least entertaining compared to this droll Queenslanders.
          I hope thatís what they are aiming for.
          the self righteousness is why I have a massive problem with from those two.

I heard Paul talking about his religious beliefs and boasting about his atheism.
          Despite Israel Folau being a fundamentalist Old Testament type, I donít believe anybody following the Tele Journos are interested in their limited spiritual persuasions.
          I donít think Paul has put a lot of thought into it, so itís best left alone.
          barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah I don't mind Buzz.

I'm a Buzz fan nowadays, he is at least old school and treads where most won't dare go in this PC "Woke" world that's being foisted on us.

Less a fan of Kent's, he comes across as a tough guy wannabee in the journalistic stakes. Almost never agree with him.
            Sco-mo...Sco-mo...Sco-mo...

Comment

I get the Telegraph delivered on weekends, it comes with the free digital subscription. The trick is you can suspend your weekend delivery and they keep your digital access going. So I am getting it for free. Every now and then I resume the weekend papers as I get guilty. It also helps with super coach. It cost $28 per month which is way to expensive.

Comment

Yeah I don't mind Buzz.

Have you listened to the Matt Johns podcast? I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Speaking of agendas, I'm surprised you didn't take that as an opportunity to tell us to vote for the Libs in the federal election.
                  Give it a rest for god's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

Wow this has come full circle about 5 years ago he was very much hated on this site as a biased gummy lover. To be far to all though he was a bit back then and probably still is but seems way more rounded these days
                    He has changed his tune on us Big Time. A couple of scoops handed to him will do that.

Comment

Itís interesting reading fellow chook fans opinions on the various sports scribes, Iíve had a age old opinion in never trust a journo.
                      I donít rate any Aussie writer mainly due to them being not being traditional sports journalists but tabloid sports writer and much the same as their tabloid commentary peers. Andrew Webster is the epitome of a tabloid sports writer trying to pass as a journalistic writer - his book on athlete Peter Norman a prime example.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

He has changed his tune on us Big Time. A couple of scoops handed to him will do that.
                        Ahah....I was wondering what brought on the epiphany. Love it though I do.
                        Sco-mo...Sco-mo...Sco-mo...

Comment

No doubt Robbo and Nick know it plays smart to keep your enemies close. I think Rothfield's biggest axe to grind with the Roosters was Brian Smith.. Once Nick gave him a 2 page tell all interview, I would guess Rothfield very quickly changed his tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

No doubt Robbo and Nick know it plays smart to keep your enemies close. I think Rothfield's biggest axe to grind with the Roosters was Brian Smith.. Once Nick gave him a 2 page tell all interview, I would guess Rothfield very quickly changed his tune.
                            He was after us before Smith. It goes back to Gus and SL.

Comment

Lol, remember the days when everyone hated old beetroot face? I have to admit Iíve changed my tune on the rosy cheeked one too. He certainly seems to give us a fair go these days. I donít mind Kent. But the ones I canít stand are Crawley and Hooper. The first is a Bennett mouthpiece and the second just thinks heís the scoop king or something.

Comment

Plus we don't have Brian Smith as coach.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X