Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teams Up Sydney Roosters vs Wests Tigers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Teams Up Sydney Roosters vs Wests Tigers

    Sydney Roosters vs Wests Tigers

    Saturday, May 4th, SCG, 7:30pm

    Roosters: 1. James Tedesco, 2. Daniel Tupou, 3. Latrell Mitchell, 4. Joseph Manu, 5. Matt Ikuvalu, 6. Luke Keary, 7. Cooper Cronk, 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, 9. Victor Radley, 10. Sio Siua Taukeiaho, 11. Boyd Cordner (c), 12. Angus Crichton, 13. Isaac Liu

    Interchange: 14. Nat Butcher, 15. Zane Tetevano, 16. Sitili Tupouniua, 17. Mitchell Aubusson

    Reserves: 18. Lindsay Collins, 19. Poasa Faamausili, 20. Lachlan Lam, 21. Sam Verrills

    SuperCoach news: Luke Keary (concussion) returns at five-eighth, pushing Lachlan Lam out of the 17. Victor Radley replaces Jake Friend (biceps) at hooker with Isaac Liu (finger) coming into the side at lock.

    Tigers: 1. Moses Mbye 2. Mahe Fonua 3. Robert Jennings 4. Esan Marsters 5. Corey Thompson 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Ben Matulino 9. Robbie Farah 10. Alex Twal 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Chris McQueen 13. Josh Aloiai

    Interchange: 14. Elijah Taylor 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Matthew Eisenhuth 17. Luke Garner

    Reserves: 18. Paul Momirovski 19. Jacob Liddle 20. David Nofoaluma 21. Russell Packer
    Last edited by Team Evil; 04-30-2019, 06:00 PM.

  • #2
    Tempted to throw young Sam Verrills onto the bench. Would be good to give him another opportunity

    Comment


    • #3
      This was an article from Buzz

      FANS WIN WITH BEST-VALUE DEAL IN RUGBY LEAGUE


      For many years I’ve regarded the administration of the Sydney Roosters as the best in the game.

      Here is another reason why. Two weeks ago we published a story about the exorbitant costs of attending their Thursday night game against the Broncos.

      It was more than $200 for a family of four for tickets, parking, the cheapest meal and a drink.

      That week chief executive Joe Kelly met with the senior management of the SCG to do something about making the footy experience more affordable.

      They have now come up with the best-value deal in rugby league for the match against the Wests Tigers on Saturday night.


      For only $80, a family of four gets tickets into the venue, a hot dog each, hot chips and a bottle of water. This is a fantastic incentive to get fans off their couches and through the turnstiles.

      The Roosters and SCG administrators looked at other entertainment options and costs before finalising their pricing for this game.

      It is half the price of going tenpin bowling or playing Laser Tag and it’s far cheaper than going to the movies.

      The SCG is a tough sell for rugby league these days with fans now accustomed to being closer to the action at rectangular stadiums. The Roosters have three years before the magnificent new Allianz Stadium opens.

      “We are conscious of the cost pressures on family entertainment and we want to find every possible way to make it affordable for families,” Kelly said.

      “And we should acknowledge the deal wouldn’t be possible without the SCG Trust supporting the initiative.”

      This great offer is available at www.ticketek.com.au

      Comment


      • #4
        The Tigers are very weak. This should be fun.

        Comment


        • #5
          Liu has a 2 week old broken finger. why not rest him and get collins of the bench and throw Nat into the starting 13 spot
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019

          Comment


          • #6
            I reckon Momorovski should play 5/8 for the Tigers instead of Benji & the Roosters should see if they can get Russell Packer who is on the outer at the Tigers to come across to the Roosters for a bargain price before June 30.
            If the Chooks turn up to play they will be too strong for the Tigers.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
              This was an article from Buzz

              FANS WIN WITH BEST-VALUE DEAL IN RUGBY LEAGUE


              For many years I’ve regarded the administration of the Sydney Roosters as the best in the game.

              Here is another reason why. Two weeks ago we published a story about the exorbitant costs of attending their Thursday night game against the Broncos.

              It was more than $200 for a family of four for tickets, parking, the cheapest meal and a drink.

              That week chief executive Joe Kelly met with the senior management of the SCG to do something about making the footy experience more affordable.

              They have now come up with the best-value deal in rugby league for the match against the Wests Tigers on Saturday night.


              For only $80, a family of four gets tickets into the venue, a hot dog each, hot chips and a bottle of water. This is a fantastic incentive to get fans off their couches and through the turnstiles.

              The Roosters and SCG administrators looked at other entertainment options and costs before finalising their pricing for this game.

              It is half the price of going tenpin bowling or playing Laser Tag and it’s far cheaper than going to the movies.

              The SCG is a tough sell for rugby league these days with fans now accustomed to being closer to the action at rectangular stadiums. The Roosters have three years before the magnificent new Allianz Stadium opens.

              “We are conscious of the cost pressures on family entertainment and we want to find every possible way to make it affordable for families,” Kelly said.

              “And we should acknowledge the deal wouldn’t be possible without the SCG Trust supporting the initiative.”

              This great offer is available at www.ticketek.com.au
              I filled in scg member survey for catering after attending last week and I reinforced the pricing of food for families.
              buzz sat in the members with hi s kids so I assume he does not pay entry. Rarely does the media pay although Gus Gould always says he pays to put back into the game
              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

              Comment


              • #8
                It’s a strong side, we should have enough firepower to beat the Tigs

                Comment


                • #9
                  All four reserves named in Bears side

                  Easts should help their for and against the tigers. Looks easy. The only thing stopping a cricket score is motivation and not 'turning up' . Should be 40+, but even a sub-par performance probably 10+

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The only issue might be complacency.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by The Axe View Post

                      I filled in scg member survey for catering after attending last week and I reinforced the pricing of food for families.
                      buzz sat in the members with hi s kids so I assume he does not pay entry. Rarely does the media pay although Gus Gould always says he pays to put back into the game
                      Buzz has kids!?
                      You telling me that there is a woman out there who actually has sex with this bloke?? Gives hope to all ugly people.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

                        Buzz has kids!?
                        You telling me that there is a woman out there who actually has sex with this bloke?? Gives hope to all ugly people.
                        I don’t have an issue with Buzz. He does a job he loves. One of the lucky few.

                        I once sat with him for about 5 mins outside a semi at sfs a few years ago. Seems reasonable bloke. He is a bullshitter in what he writes and has agendas but name me a journo who is not a gossip columnist these days
                        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                          [B]This was an article from Buzz


                          This great offer is available at www.ticketek.com.au
                          Tried to delete you quote to make it shorter. Got the members email with the $40deal with 4x hot dogs, chips, water and thought it was a great start.

                          The club has begun to understand that it is a shit venue and they need to entice people in ao it is a great start.

                          Most blokes who go to watch like to have an ale, so they need to adreas the fact it cost $113 for a plastic cup of mid strength also.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                            This was an article from Buzz

                            FANS WIN WITH BEST-VALUE DEAL IN RUGBY LEAGUE


                            For many years I’ve regarded the administration of the Sydney Roosters as the best in the game.

                            Here is another reason why. Two weeks ago we published a story about the exorbitant costs of attending their Thursday night game against the Broncos.

                            It was more than $200 for a family of four for tickets, parking, the cheapest meal and a drink.

                            That week chief executive Joe Kelly met with the senior management of the SCG to do something about making the footy experience more affordable.

                            They have now come up with the best-value deal in rugby league for the match against the Wests Tigers on Saturday night.


                            For only $80, a family of four gets tickets into the venue, a hot dog each, hot chips and a bottle of water. This is a fantastic incentive to get fans off their couches and through the turnstiles.

                            The Roosters and SCG administrators looked at other entertainment options and costs before finalising their pricing for this game.

                            It is half the price of going tenpin bowling or playing Laser Tag and it’s far cheaper than going to the movies.

                            The SCG is a tough sell for rugby league these days with fans now accustomed to being closer to the action at rectangular stadiums. The Roosters have three years before the magnificent new Allianz Stadium opens.

                            “We are conscious of the cost pressures on family entertainment and we want to find every possible way to make it affordable for families,” Kelly said.

                            “And we should acknowledge the deal wouldn’t be possible without the SCG Trust supporting the initiative.”

                            This great offer is available at www.ticketek.com.au
                            I read this the other day at work (was bored and work chooses to get in The Tele, Australian, Age & Financial Review for the lunchroom so this was my best option for League stuff). It was right next to paid ads advising that footy + water, chips and hotdogs for 4 was cheaper than laser tag and a bunch of other random activities. The Australian (remember... both papers by the same owner as fox) had the same bullshyte marketing campaign going on. Oh and dead set the Age has so much VFL cr@p... screw it!!! Every time somebody reads out the quiz for fun I just troll all the answers with Warick Capper and Ben Cousin as my default VFL answers.

                            Fark some 'journos' are sellout flogs who dead set get paid to write absolute BS. Anybody who reads this shyte then ends up pre-paying tickets with a water, chips and a hotdog is a dead set fool!!!

                            Originally posted by The Axe View Post

                            I don’t have an issue with Buzz. He does a job he loves. One of the lucky few.

                            I once sat with him for about 5 mins outside a semi at sfs a few years ago. Seems reasonable bloke. He is a bullshitter in what he writes and has agendas but name me a journo who is not a gossip columnist these days
                            Speaking of agendas, I'm surprised you didn't take that as an opportunity to tell us to vote for the Libs in the federal election.
                            Last edited by ism22; 05-01-2019, 08:51 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by The Axe View Post

                              I filled in scg member survey for catering after attending last week and I reinforced the pricing of food for families.
                              buzz sat in the members with hi s kids so I assume he does not pay entry. Rarely does the media pay although Gus Gould always says he pays to put back into the game
                              Buzz was in the line to get into the ground with the rest of us. I am sure he has some credentials that get him through the gate but he chose to be with the punters. I have some respect for that.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X