Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hall, Morris, Smith all due back this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
    I think Morris is ahead of Hall, who has been out for an extended period with injury. Morris has performed at least as well as Hall over his career and more recently absolutely stared for us in the World Club Challenge.
    I agree, Morris is proven at NRL level and has the versatility in being able to cover Fullback and perhaps Centre at a pinch. Hall is a Winger and only a Winger.

Comment

Halls big enough to run in the pigs. Don't know about the motor, but could be a bench shock weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by SideLineEye View Post

Verills is not in top 30 and needs exemption from NRL to play, which did happen for Melb. He doesn't do much for the Bears from what I have seen. Happy to use Radley for a few more weeks at least. Hall will play as soon as he is ready Morris knows he is the 3rd man of the wheel if everyone is fit. You will play a $600k player before a $180k player whenever possible. Hall is a beast and has broken every record in the gym possible.
        Do you really think we would have let Fergo go to Parramatta for 500 only to turn around and sign Hall for 600?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
          Halls big enough to run in the pigs. Don't know about the motor, but could be a bench shock weapon.
          Maybe,though I think its wing or bust for Hall.We have a lot of quality and depth for our bench options so it would take another 2 or probably 3 injuries to our forwards for him to be considered. Will only take an injury to Morris and he will be up.Anyway, I think if hes not a regular first choice selection by the back end of the year he may head back to SL or try his luckwith another NRL team.

Comment

If Morris & Hall are both fit Morris will be in the side one million percent. Hall will be slowly introduced back to footy through the Bears unless Tupou, Ikuvalu, Morris & Manu are all injured.

Comment

Heard Robbo give an update at the end of the Press Conference on Hall and Morris
              He said Hall would be ready this week and he wanted to give him a run in the Norths side initially, however Norths have a bye this week
              He then said Morris still has another week to go.

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing Hall get a run during SOO, but only after he has had a couple of games for Norths if that's possible. I don't know if he is registered to play for them. Morris would be the logical fill in for Teddy during that time. Hall is strictly a winger and we only have one wing spot available so it will be a contest between him and Morris when they are both fit. Good problem to have.

Comment

We need a STRONG winger to match TOOP's incredible efforts of late
                  "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

Do you think the same for BMoz? Has Ikavalu done enough to keep it until he loses it based on performance?
                    BMoz has a minor to medium grade MCL 6 to 8 weaker vs an ACL which is 6 to 8 monther. So I think different circumstances but BMoz starts ahead of Ikavalu everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by The Marshall View Post

BMoz has a minor to medium grade MCL 6 to 8 weaker vs an ACL which is 6 to 8 monther. So I think different circumstances but BMoz starts ahead of Ikavalu everyday.
                      agreed

Comment

A match fit Ryan Hall is going to scare the shit out of our opposition , give him time and enjoy the carnage. Exciting times to be a Rooster supporter

Comment

Working...
                        X