Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cody Walker made a big mistake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cody Walker made a big mistake

    What a low life scumbag he is. A posterchild for everything detestable about Souffs.

    Our boys will have all season to stew on his antics and disrespect towards Cronk.

    I'm convinced that we won't lose to Souffs again all season. And it's trash like Walker that'll have our boys even more determined to go b2b.

  • #2
    Lol but when latrell fires up and niggles and throws swinging arms its all good? There was nothing in it and walker and Reynolds certainly had the last laugh on the night. But I agree I don't think they'll beat us again this year. We were clearly underdone. Cords was blowing so hard after 15 minutes. They had all the ball and all the position and yet won from what? Two grubbers that bounced back off the posts.
    ​​​​​​


    ​​​​​​

    Comment


    • #3
      On another note, I really feel like this will be the year of joey manu. It's scary to think how good this kid could be. I honestly think he could be better than latrell. Time will tell.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
        Lol but when latrell fires up and niggles and throws swinging arms its all good? There was nothing in it and walker and Reynolds certainly had the last laugh on the night. But I agree I don't think they'll beat us again this year. We were clearly underdone. Cords was blowing so hard after 15 minutes. They had all the ball and all the position and yet won from what? Two grubbers that bounced back off the posts.
        ​​​​​​


        ​​​​​​
        Keary disagrees.

        Walker is scum. Completely different to Latrell.

        Our boys won't lose to them again this year.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
          On another note, I really feel like this will be the year of joey manu. It's scary to think how good this kid could be. I honestly think he could be better than latrell. Time will tell.
          In a game where there were not many players looking dangerous Manu looked good with every touch. He does it with ease and i think people underestimate how big he is, huge season ahead

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
            Lol but when latrell fires up and niggles and throws swinging arms its all good? There was nothing in it and walker and Reynolds certainly had the last laugh on the night. But I agree I don't think they'll beat us again this year. We were clearly underdone. Cords was blowing so hard after 15 minutes. They had all the ball and all the position and yet won from what? Two grubbers that bounced back off the posts.
            ​​​​​​


            ​​​​​​
            The difference is latrell will stand face to face with anyone, walker wouldn't do any of this stuff if people could still throw punches

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

              In a game where there were not many players looking dangerous Manu looked good with every touch. He does it with ease and i think people underestimate how big he is, huge season ahead
              Manu's in and away and flick pass to send Morris down the right wing was some of the silkiest and most skillful centre play you'll ever see. And he made it look easy.

              When we click this season we will be unstoppable.



              Comment


              • #8
                Cody Walker is another nothing that would not have played 1 game with any other club. Useless hack that does 1 good think and 100 shit things
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Cody Wankers problem is that he suffers from an inferiority complex where he sees the player he replaced by default go on to bigger things and succes. He’s achieved ZERO and he hears souffs fans still wishing Keary was playing for them, meanwhile he trods along and other than a gift from Daley to be in the Indegenous team as captain, he feels that time is passing by. He has no prospect of real rep participation and real succes. A class A wanker!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                    What a low life scumbag he is. A posterchild for everything detestable about Souffs.

                    Our boys will have all season to stew on his antics and disrespect towards Cronk.

                    I'm convinced that we won't lose to Souffs again all season. And it's trash like Walker that'll have our boys even more determined to go b2b.
                    Souffs say the same about Latrell I suppose.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

                      In a game where there were not many players looking dangerous Manu looked good with every touch. He does it with ease and i think people underestimate how big he is, huge season ahead
                      If we are going to be honest, Souths young centre Burns looked the more dangerous on Friday night. Joey is a star but his young opponent got the biscuits the other night.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kelby View Post

                        Souffs say the same about Latrell I suppose.
                        Walker has a chip on his shoulder because he is an old man who only just made his debut a year or two ago.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Kelby View Post

                          Souffs say the same about Latrell I suppose.
                          Of course they will but they still wish he was playing for them however Latrell plays tough and he walks the walk to success. Wanker has sour face in every game and is pissed off with himself because he’s achieved nothing.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

                            Of course they will but they still wish he was playing for them however Latrell plays tough and he walks the walk to success. Wanker has sour face in every game and is pissed off with himself because he’s achieved nothing.
                            I hope 2019 doesn't give him a premiership……….

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Have a look at last years games, and I guarantee at least in every game I saw the vermin play, Cody Walker was always into the niggle ...usually after a try is scored, he's in there pushing everyone. Worse than Thaiday ! He really is a player you love to hate, and Im sure much like Dylan Walker ..someone will at some stage will say enough's enough ..and lay one on him !

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X