Cody Walker made a big mistake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnnysekret View Post
    Cody Walker is certainly a niggler. However at least he does it face to face like he did with Cronk.

However the irony of a club's fans having a whinge about Walker when you have Mitchell in your club is ridiculous.

Mitchell does it in a very cowardly way, always when the player can't defend themselves.

Examples are the elbow into Johnston's face when he was on the ground scoring a try, the coward shot across Sam Burgess' jaw when he couldn't defend himself, the throw down of Alex Johnston when Johnston was in the dead ball area, it goes on and on in every tackle with the goose.

Then he always hides behind the forwards when someone gets up to give him a smack. Very cowardly acts.

It's a shame because he has incredible talent but he is fast becoming known as the grubbiest player in the NRL by fans of other clubs.

He needs to lose a few kilos and lose the grub attitude.

L Mitchell is an Angry Baby, it's his new nic in quite a few forums.
    Most of what you say I take with a grain of salt because your full of shit, but this I find hilarious, do we really need to form a list of the grubbiest player and coward acts performed by Sam Burgess, Mitchell is not even in the same post code regarding grubs as Walker and Burgess
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post

Most of what you say I take with a grain of salt because your full of shit, but this I find hilarious, do we really need to form a list of the grubbiest player and coward acts performed by Sam Burgess, Mitchell is not even in the same post code regarding grubs as Walker and Burgess
      Safe to assume that neither Keary or Latrell were engaging in FaceTime chats after the game. Not sure I can say the same for Sam Burgess.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
        Keary disagrees.

Walker is scum. Completely different to Latrell.

Our boys won't lose to them again this year.
        I did notice that when Cooper and Cody were involved in their stoush and players started to rush in, Latrell stayed out of it. Aboriginals sticking up for each other.

Comment

Originally posted by my2centsworth View Post

I did notice that when Cooper and Cody were involved in their stoush and players started to rush in, Latrell stayed out of it. Aboriginals sticking up for each other.
          Definitely something in that because I notice GI pull a Souths player away from Latrell and then walk Latrell away patting him on the back and calming him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

I hope 2019 doesn't give him a premiership……….
            Not much to worry about there champ.
            I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Working...
            X