Did you like the SCG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you like the SCG?

Depressing knowing we will be here for 3 years. I could barely see the screen from the OReilly top tier seats. Not being able to see the clock was very frustrating. Not impressed.

Bit soft they need to fix it asap,but it will suit us

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      Depressing knowing we will be here for 3 years. I could barely see the screen from the OReilly top tier seats. Not being able to see the clock was very frustrating. Not impressed.
      It's going to be a disaster, would have seen a better performance out of us tonight if it were at ANZ in front of 30,000+. We need to play some matches out of Leichhardt and Kogarah next season, even the new Western Stadium. We are so farked if this new ground doesn't get built.

Comment

I enjoyed it from the comfort of my electric theatre seats.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Anyone know what the crowd number was tonight? Looked ok until the rain spread everyone.

Comment

I thought the turf held up OK. There was some chunks chewed up early on but apart from that I didn't notice much.. I miss allianz already. Was it really necessary to knock it down? Why not just upgrade it ffs...

Comment

Looked like a good crowd tonight, but I don't like watching RL at the SCG and will struggle to convince myself to go back there
              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
              sigpic

Comment

There will be 24,800 voters asking for new stadium
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

No, hated it.

Comment

24500 the crowd

Comment

Very hard to create a football stadium atmosphere in a big oval shaped ground

Comment

Agreed the colour of the numbers and the position made it very hard to read I switch my phone on in the end

Comment

The narrow rectangle shape for the chookpen doesn’t work low down in the stand. Liked the roosters banners

Comment

Hated it..

Comment

Would have liked it more if we won.

Comment

Working...
                              X