Cronk Documentary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cronk Documentary

I'm not sure if anyone else knows about this there will be a documentary on Cronk's injury from the grand final last year released on Wednesday according to the nrl twitter account.It's the inside story of what really happened during grand final week.

Is there a link to it?
    "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! Can't wait!!

https://twitter.com/NRL/status/1105011527231262721

Comment

How good are the comments on twitter on it. I knew there is still a lot of jealousy out there amongst rival supporters but i didn't know just how much!! Like they are BURNING! Have pity on them for they do not know how FARKIN GREAT it is to be a Roosters supporter!!!!!!

Comment

When is the doco shown?

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
            When is the doco shown?
            Wednesday

wonder if they cite burgess after the doco shown
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Twitter is so toxic, where will it be shown on NRL.com?
              "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

Where is this doco? Bloody NRL.

Comment

Itís up
                  As the Sydney Roosters prepared for the 2018 grand final, they did not know if their injured halfback Cooper Cronk would be able to play. And if he did play, what role he would be able to take in their game plan
                  Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Yeah, a whole 12 minutes worth. Hardly a documentary.

Comment

lots of storm interviews

Comment

I enjoyed it and the fact that Bellamy Slater Smith and even Pearce contributed goes to show how much of a legend he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                          I enjoyed it and the fact that Bellamy Slater Smith and even Pearce contributed goes to show how much of a legend he is now.
                          just finished it, quite enjoyed it until slater compared him to sam burgess

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post

just finished it, quite enjoyed it until slater compared him to sam burgess
                            Iím always amazed how Burgarses broken cheek is always remembered but SKDs broken jaw never gets a mention. Is it because he didnít say anything until after the game so it doesnít count? And whatabout Fergos broken leg? Youíd think a broken leg would be more vital than a broken cheekbone.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Iím always amazed how Burgarses broken cheek is always remembered but SKDs broken jaw never gets a mention. Is it because he didnít say anything until after the game so it doesnít count? And whatabout Fergos broken leg? Youíd think a broken leg would be more vital than a broken cheekbone.
                              Jack Bird broke his arm too. Perpetuating Sattlers story
                              Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Working...
                              X